Reviews for Silen Night
littledevil.blondie chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
at first i thought the story wouldn't be too good due to the summary. but, after i started reading it i liked the sandman idea. although the vampire/werewolf/demon thing added onto it seems a little excessive, you probably have it nicely involved later on. i think it would have been fine without it though. also, i think it would have been a better idea to give melissa black hair. shes out at night, blends in with the dark, mysterious. i thought it would have gone better that way. but, it seems like its going to get better soon.
AyannaFairchild chapter 22 . 8/24/2009
this story is complete awesome godliness! totally original! and i love how she does not end up with chris but stays with nicholas, chris was way too possessive, but nick let her do what had to be done.
ManicBlue chapter 22 . 8/4/2008
This story was totally awesome! greatness!
christinaxxyo chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
Nice way to end it. It's nice to know that even though most of the ending was happy that she didn't exactly get everything. After all, that would have been wayy too perfect and cliched. :P Awesome job. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 12 . 5/15/2008
Wow that was so unexpected! I'm liking the twists and turns. I can't wait to read mroe! :)
christinaxxyo chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Finally, you gave some hint about how old the boy was! LOL. I thought he was like in his 30s or something since you said he was in a suit or something. :P Awesome story so far, it's so creative!
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This was pretty creative and I liked how you explained things after the list. The only thing that bothered me (and it was only a bit so it's not a big deal) is that your writing style seems like you're babbling. It's okay since it's first person, but you might want to be a bit more organized. :)
Rezin's Black Rose chapter 22 . 1/21/2008
Wow. Just...wow. I was randomly searching for something to read (a complete story) the other night, and I came across this. I don't remember what section I was even browsing, but I do know that I am glad I chose to investigate this story instead of that other one I was eyeing.

There are so many things I would like to say, but I don't really know where to begin. So, I'll write things that randomly pop into my head in no particular order, except for the first one: Your story is truly amazing-it rocks! The whole sandman thing was very original (and it's what captured my intrest in the first place), along with the Silen thing. And the powers you bestowed upon Melissa.

Your story is well-structured, and it flows smoothly (I honestly wish I could say the same for my own, but I can't. Kudos to you on this) even though your story obviouly took on a life of its own after your original planning.

And then there's your characters. I loved them. You first made us fall for Chris, but then you very craftily set us up for Nicholas. *sighs while day-dreaming about the vampire* I'm so weird, heehee. *ahem* Moving on!

Right, I was talking about your characters. You made them real and believable and not seem like a lineup of paper dolls. I loved the personality quirks, the vivid image of Michelle, the evil boss that some of us have experienced before. Not to mention all the others that I could go on about.

Your writing was clear, and you handled Melissa's voice well. I think I remember from somewhere in the beginning (I enjoyed reading all of your Author's Notes. You seem to have a dazzaling personality as well) that you said this was your first time writing in first person? I hope I'm not getting this confused with something else, because that would be potentially awkward. Anyway, I would have never been able to tell that you haven't had experince in the first person had you not pointed that tiny fact out.

Overall, I just loved your story. You asked if you should do a sequel. It could be possible, given as there are some things that you could do, but some part of me feels like there's a finality in the ending. Besides, Melissa has gone through so much. I can't believe Chris didn't even remember her...that made my heart sad. It really did, honestly. But then I remembered Nicholas, and the sad haze instantly vanished.

I have one tiny question about Chris, though: who was the gold aura he saw? Was that Melissa's aura? Sorry if I'm reading too much into this. My imagination loves to try and figure things out...lol.

Much love to this story! I would so buy this if I came across it in a bookstore. I'm not kidding. ](sorry for any typos or spelling errors)

Aim
xoxstorii-gurrlxox chapter 22 . 1/19/2008
OMG! This was a really good story! Lol.. Sorry for such enthusiasim but whatever.. its all good. Haha.. and best of all you put vampires in it! I love vampires.. Anway, it was really good, I hope you made a second one
sugarandspice39 chapter 22 . 1/13/2008
Woah it's been a while since I've come online and you've finished your story. That's fast! Anyway I really enjoyed your and am looking forward to more.

Cheers,

sugarandspice39
green.forest.of.rain chapter 22 . 1/12/2008
hey i love it!

please make a sequel!
Ellanoi chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
awesome story! any chance of a sequel coming soon?
Iccle Fairy chapter 22 . 1/9/2008
really great epilogue for a start. esp like the ending. and it's so crying out for a sequel! can't wait for that ;) the extra chapters were fun! liked the second one best. ingenious to do the 'fav quotes'! really well done! *
Hannah Montana chapter 22 . 1/8/2008
I think it would be pretty cool if you were able to a make a sequel just as good as the first. But I also think you should just finish your other story and start a new one. Like the Information in the extra.
the-Imagined chapter 22 . 1/8/2008
the ideas are actually really good! i wish they were somehow in a story.. but ah well. Do you think your story has a mind of its own, and the cahracters actually people that walk in and out of your head?
87 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »