Reviews for Sunshine Wishing
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I love it how you merge words.

""

"Painting iloveyous"

heh, wishing on the sun? really interesting imagery.

keep up the good work :D
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is amazing. I love the ending, and I love the whole piece - the imagery is just spectacular. Adding to my favourites.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This was a nice different view on the sunsrise: "Gooey warmth stuck to my bones" I would never have thought of describing it that way as this creates an impression the sunrise is something other than good like it has a false pretense of looking lovely when its really not - which fits in well with your last cutting lines. Great work.
Rorshak chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This poem paints some very interesting mental images in my mind.

I enjoyed reading it.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Wishing on a sun instead of a star...Very refreshing and lovely imagery. The ending, though, is quite...I don't know. It seems that it just popped out of nowhere. Very good job, anyway.

-C.N
SirScott chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
In the beginning people lie too. It's just in the end that you discover it.

SirScott
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Another amazing poem, of course. I loved the ending - it was perfect. I'm adding this to my favourites.

Rowan.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Nice Poem but the ending is rather abrupt. It was just somewhat out of nowhere I guess, I still loved it as always though. :D
hide your eyes chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I loved this poem, the language, the imagery, everything. The ending, especially. Waiting and watching through the day and then after all that the sun sets and leaves you in the dark anyway. Or that's what I got at least.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wow. Quite an ambitious wish if you must wish on the sun. I loved that idea... it was refreshingly unique. Wonderful imagery.

the Stranger in the moonlight