Reviews for The Air
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Hey there, me again. I must be honest in saying that I like this poem, I really do. It's straight forward and to the point with getting a message across while still providing for a subliminal message that is easily seen if the reader reads a little deeper. Regarding the pieces to the puzzle, I saw that one reviewer asked if we know what the picture is, my question is do we have all of the pieces? If we don't have all of the pieces, then surely nothing will make sense, or maybe I'm just way off. At any rate, hope this review made sense. I can relate to feeling like not feeling like being part of a sad world we live in today. However, sometimes this feelings transforms to feeling that we are the ones who don't belong and that the fault lies with us. But, I'm rambling, sorry. Good poem! Sorry again for not reviewing more, uni is killing me.

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
Ashelin chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
The air has snapped into a million different pieces. Love that. Wonderful job!
ilovebooksandmusic chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
So true. Awesome poem, I love it.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Have we lost all the pieces to the puzzle, or are we just trying to do the puzzle without seeing the picture that we're supposed to be creating?

Great job. I can relate, for a change.
DiaRose chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I love that, except the last word. Oops? That seems a little anticlimactic and inappropriate to the story.