Reviews for Outcast
Tekla chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This makes me think of my musical-family at school. We were such a tight cast. From the very beginning, we told each other it was us against the world. This kinda shows parts of that love, I think... at least, that's what I get from it. )

Add more poems! All your poems are spectacular.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I like this... the stanza about satisfaction is awesome as is the lines about the ipods... and I love the ending...thanks for the reviews
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I love this! It is exactly how I feel right now. You have a wonderful way with words. :D Thanks for sharing them.
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really like this...I have empathy, too. I think that it was very well written. I don't think that the adjective "shitty" did too much for the poem, I think you could have used something stronger without cursing, but that is just my opinion (and I understand the need to do so, I've done so before in my works, too) I just think it might be stronger that way. Nonetheless, this was excellent. Good work. Keep writing. )
Shazz chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
oops. im not logged in.

thats okay. ull know its me

i reaallyy like the first two verses? stanzas? whatever word. the first two of those. especially where it says. fill their minds with happy lies

i like

that

but

I LIKE YOU MORE

lawl

and. i could hear ur voice at the end

but oh trust me...
fuzbrat chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Nice! I love it, i can definitely relate to everything. I love the refrence to i-pods. You need to write more! . . .come to think of it so do i. . .
Joe chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I think you should remove iPod and put instead something else, it's a good idea but it disrupts the flow, the same with the profanity. There's a place for it but poems aren't it.
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Ohh that was really powerful, I really love it foo! Its so true, everyone likes to decieve their thoughts and lies with music. No one really does care, and you've portrayed it very well that we need to live for ourselves and not care what other people think of us.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh, this is great. I really identify with it. I just wish the ending was true for me too.. unless it means the narrator is dead or something! :/ Anyway, I'm glad you broke your writer's block. )