Reviews for Down With Valley Girls
Val chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I am a Valley Girl who happens to be an aerospace engineer and an all around nerd. Problem? You are just jealous.
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Valley girls should be shot. I'm not joking.
K.B. Hanna chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
So let me get this straight. You want to be a moderator of the Officathon if you get to judge stories and tell people what utter crap they are? How about we make you the 'simon' judge and give people honest, slightly exaggerated opinions of how terrible they are, eh?

So I have like ten million ideas swimming around in my head and I want to start them all, only I have to keep telling myself to write Adelaide's story first. It's ridiculous how I have to bribe myself.

Do you think I should submit to authomony dot com and see how well I could do? I think it would be interesting as people actually give real concrit. But they're all old people.

I'd probably get the whole 'that's enough curse words lady. where did you get a mouth like that.' And then I'd be all 'it was the cool thing to do in school. learn new cusswords. you're not cool if you don't cuss.'

For the most part, I think I'm on a good updating roll. I've actually gotten things out in a considerate amount of time. Rather than 3 months to a year.

I was planning on going to Spain this upcoming summer, and then, I thought with all the money I'd spend, I should just go backpacking around Europe and the the Eurrail to the neighboring countries. What do you think? I planned on going to Italy, Germany, France, Spain, and Switzerland. I'd probably just stay in a hostel also. That sounds like such a dirty word.

If you ever get off your writing ban, you should consider writing How to Catch A Leprechaun again as I miss it and it would be weird to write it alone.

Anyway, quit being lazy and write. So then you can submit something to authonomy also and I wouldn't be alone when they tell us everything is utter shit and then you go and read theirs and it's just as bad.

Sound like a deal? Kay.

I have work soon. Peace out homie dizzle.
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
hahha fun

but i love valley girls!

but then again, i'm probably halfway there...

i just love their spleak.

but really, suprè is for skanks. never bought anything there in my life.

but you know what i hate?

fluoro sluts.

hahaha i love this :)
yo chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I'm not ignoring you. I just haven't been on much. My mom has gone all nazi on me, so needless to say, I'm seeing a therapist. Haha. I think the therapist has more issues than I do. Funny thing is, Michael and his sister see the same one I do and they both agree that she's whacked.

Oh, and she hid all the phones from me, no internet (haha she's so stupid, it's way easy to get around all her passwords), for an extent, no car, and no television.

I think you did get the challenge you wanted. I know I rearranged them all to get the one I wanted, so I can't be sure. You mighta been part of that rearranging. But I don't think so.

I've been doing nothing when I should be doing something. So, eh. Whatever. Actually, I think I might start writing off the computer for once.

Anyway, I'm gonna go. Mk? Bye.
bobobobobo grr chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Haha Miss I-Don't-Have-Time-For-The-Ficathon. You signed up! What's up with the funluvin-monkey email? Did you shave like 5 years off your life?

Although, I do hafta admit that I like the fat kid in a canoe quote oh, and the misplaced butcherknives were a good touch.

Um, for Kitty and Gunther, all I have is that Kitty's mom is the crazy cat woman. That's how she got her name. Oh, and Gunther is first introduced as the boy that's mutilating a cat in the cat lady's front yard. The cat lady freaks out, and Kitty sees him as the ulitmate route towards rebellion or something of that effect. Dunno yet. But that's what I got.

I haven't wrote anything productive in ages. But I swear, before I go to bed, I will write something for Kitty and Gunther, whether it be some random conversation or not. Oh, and Kitty is gonna be slightly off.

Not off enough to be crazy, but just off enough to be hinted at as being crazy.

Bleh, anyway, im gonna go, and be uninspired as usual. But I am forcing myself to write. We'll see where that leads.
thefuturefreaksmeout chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This made me smile. I've always been weak for everything that's high-school orientated, and this with no doubt had a twist to it. Great writing!
Sendo1920 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I reall liked it. The girls at my school are terrible! But whatever. Nicely done.
me iz bak. runz n teroreor chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Haha, no, my boyfriend's name is Layton. And I used to like Cameron, but then he got all pissy and would talk about how he liked Mackensie and Caity and so I was like, 'Well, fuck you too. Quit dragging me into your melodrama bullshit.' At first, I was all nice and tried to help him out with his problems, but then he got into a wreck one night and pissed me off horribly. He went on for 20 mins about how he should've died in the wreck so I told him to get over himself and all this junk. That was the incident he bitches about constantly.

Before his wreck, one of his bestfriends decided he liked me, so we gave it a shot. And now, Cameron thinks I still like him and that Layton is my rebound guy. He told Layton this, and so through a fury of textmessages, I had to explain that Cameron Hill is an asshole and I won't date him.

So now, since Layton and I are dating, he goes on to all of our friends about how 'mean' I am to Layton and all this stupid shit. But the funny thing is, I have to hear it all from other people because he won't say it to my face. Hmm.

I think I hurt his ego with how easily I got over him. Stupid bastard.

Sniffles. You don't want me? Ouch. What a blow to my ego.

Chicago isn't nearly as windy as it gets here. Chicago people whine all the fucking time. They need to visit this hellhole.

Ferrets are awesome. If you get the gland removed, they won't stink, and they are totally leash trainable. But what I really want is one that has a species, damn forgot the word. But it's gonna think it's a dog.

So, when I was in Mexico, I got the idea to go back to my sadistic story because I can't be bothered to create new characters. But the first scene that came to mind was pretty screwey.

Like, I had the idea that this kid ran away from the school for people with 'mental illnesses' which really means it's a school for crazy future serial killers in hopes to rehabilitate them. Then like 18 days later, he's found even more crazy then before and gets locked in a courtyard of the school cause he's too wild to let back in. Then this girl is comparing him to a snapping turtle and how he'd make a killer pet.

But anyway, I decided to kill the boy in the courtyard later with his guts plastered all over the glass walls and such. But his sole purpose is to inform the new girl all about the crazy school and the crazy people.

Which in return, we find out the girl is crazy in the end, even if she seems normal. So she got into the school by cutting out the fetus her step mother was carrying with pruning shears and leaving her on the marble floor in the entry way to bleed to death.

Oh, and craziness is gonna run in her family. So her first mother was crazy and is in an institution, and her brother tried to attack the mailman and maybe he's gonna send a bomb to him in the mail so he s'plodes.

Hmm, this is all screwy and unrealistic, but right now, all these fucked up deaths are really fun to think of. Oi vey.

But I might actually do this. Only now I have a weeks worth of homework to make up. Damn. And I only got about of a 1/4 of it today that I need to finish. I have to go get the rest later and all my friends are trying to kill me. Seems like the only times they want to go out is when I can't.

It's a conspiracy.

You will get on today. Yes because I will never talk to you again for a very long time and that's a horrible thing. You can't leave me! Hmm, try the fish crackers when you're there. They taste like the sea. Yep. Yep. Yep.

I miss Zeb. Write him. And Tatum, she needs a brother that's either named Ishmael, Dexter, or Fillbert. Yes. It's a must! Spelling is interchangeable. There, some leniency.

Kay, so I gotta go and attempt to move my ass off this chair and get some homework done. Damn.

Adios Gordita

I just called you fat by the way. What you gonna do about it, biatch!

Oh, not-blonde-bimbo., you need to continue this ho. YES CONTINUE. And I'm still waiting for an update for Avalon. Damn you pookie bottoms.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Um.. This really made me think of the song "Valley Girl", ha ha. It was more of a rant than an essay. But it was good. So yeah...
Unknowning chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
haahaha this was funny.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Good job there! So true also. I don't know how they can spend so many hours enhancing their appearance. I -really- couldn't be bothered.