Reviews for Love Triangles Suck
tickle582 chapter 30 . 11/19/2008
OMG i am so happy that you updated...derek is gone and so is ronnie well relationship wise, now adam and mel can get together...YAH

there abouts to sleep together, i think it's a lil weird but i likes it...lol

update supers super soon!1

abby
The Purple People Eater chapter 30 . 11/19/2008
All I can say is wow . . .

Though it is a little strange that Mel was so willing to sleep with Adam, and with Derek the thought didn't even cross her mind.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 28 . 11/2/2008
Oh my gosh i loved it! it was so amazing and exactly what i wanted to happen! I'm almost in love with this story so you better update soon or else my heart will break. and we wouldnt want that to happen so i love it!
Raynedrop1894 chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
loved this chapter i thought it was really kool and to tell you the truth i think mel should end up with adam cause they both like each other. but what i dont understand is why adam is still with ronnie when we all no that he likes mel? oh well ill just have to wait keep writing cause its getting good -
AlexisLovesYou chapter 28 . 10/27/2008
What the hell was that? They finally kiss and she ends up running away? Why can't she see that she and Adam clearly belong together?
MandyRenae chapter 28 . 10/24/2008
Hey there!

I really like it! And I'm so glad that Adam and her finally kissed!

even if they did it at the wrong time...

MythCreatorWriter chapter 28 . 10/23/2008
Yeah I am tired of this dragging on. It seemed like a drag a long time ago. But now it seems to be getting interesting. I feel sorry for them all, and I hope for a happy ending, even though I know someone is going to be hurt. I just hope for Mel and Adam to be together, they would make such a cute couple, it's ridiculous!

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually doing that right now. I have another notebook for writing scenes my brain comes up with for the story. And I keep getting ideas for other stories, but damn it, I'm sticking with this one! At least for now...
The Purple People Eater chapter 28 . 10/22/2008
It seems like you're setting it up so that Ronnie and Derek will get together while Mel and Adam do the same.

The way the chapter started I was confused for a moment and wondered if I'd forgotten part of the last chapter. But it was just a simple fast-forward.

ARGH! My brain is fried and I can't even comment properly. I don't hate math like what seems to be most of the world, I just hate math classes.
tickle582 chapter 28 . 10/22/2008
ah no i want her with adam it has been adam teh whole time it sux i feel bad for derek and ronnie but if they don't go ahead and break up with them it's just going to hurt more in teh long run...plus judging by that AMAZING firstkiss/makeout session her and adams feelings for each other are not just gonna go away

so update real soon i can't wait for more adam and melanie couple scenes!1 lol

abby
bookwormstrangly chapter 28 . 10/22/2008
OMG that was amazing!

you must update!

NOW!
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 27 . 10/7/2008
YAY you FINALLY updated! i kept looking at this story to see that you updated and you finally did so just YAY! and i thought it was amazing and finally mel knows that she doesnt love derek but i feel for derek though he is kind of a player...but this just keeps getting more and more interesting so i just cannot wait for the next chapter
MythCreatorWriter chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
Poor Mel, poor Adam...poor Derek even. I hope it all works out in the end, and Adam and Mel are together, and maybe Ronnie ends up with Derek or something. I get Ronnie and Andrea confused all the time.

Curse you homework! I know what you mean, homework seemed to have be zapping all my creative spirit. I have a screenwriting class and I always put things off to the last minute. So I end up having to write a good play in a day, even though I had a week to do it. It's rather annoying...

I'm trying to figure out when I should write and stuff. I'm outlining my story, but I haven't outlined everything because: I think if I focus so much on the outline, it will feel like I'm writing the story, and I'm not. And maybe it will be funner to not know everything. I don't know, it's an experiment.

Sorry this turned into a confession or something rather than a review.
The Purple People Eater chapter 27 . 10/5/2008
Hey, this isn't too hard of a thank you.

Aw, darn. I thought the epic battle might be now. Soon, perhaps? I was thinking more along the lines of a sword tournament than jousting. Jousting is probably the least effective battling technique I've heard of.

I can't believe Derek tried that! AH! If there was anything that would fairly much spontaneously drive her away . . . I'm kinda happy, because I like Adam more. Still, though, why? And more tension to come?

It was kinda funny that both of the moms want Adam and Mel together, though.
Silly-girl15 chapter 26 . 9/26/2008
omg! such a good chap!
audiosignals chapter 26 . 9/18/2008
Ah, I got to say, this is beautiful.

Although I felt the whole Aiden coming and going issue seemed to put off the unity of the whole piece. But I get your point of view, it is necessary too. :D

GREAT JOB;