Reviews for Faerie Ring
Hed in the Cloudz chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is not only a wonderful tale, but it also has amazing imagery! Your writing is truly beautiful- I especially liked the bit describing the music. I was hooked from the hungry rose, and you didn't disappoint!

I would suggest that you read this over, though, just to fix some spelling mistakes. You also have some words that seem out of place (like "information"- it just screams modernity) that I'd like to see replaced with something more quaint. These words, and occasionally the errors as well, make the story flow less, so that it's less like the dance that you're describing.

Really, though, it's wonderful!

-Yna, from the Review Marathon (see the link in my profile!)
Written chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
beautiful poem! magical read :)
Casey Drake chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
...Interesting. The rhythm is intriguing, and i like the story it tells...

:) CD
Twilight Faerie chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was so beautiful. You mentioned all of my favourite elements: twilight, faeries, the moon, magic, enchantment, oh it was so devine.
Anne Onymus chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Very good, I love this. One of the reasons I was so interested by this was because of how much you knew about the fey, most people who write about them know nothing and make everything up. Have you, by any chance, read Holly Black's books? Tithe, Valiant and Ironside? If you have, I understand why you were able to write this so well, if not, I strongly suggest that you do read them, anyone who can write a poem such as this will no doubt enjoy them.

-Anne