Reviews for Oh Canada!
blurrylights chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Interesting...very interesting..
blurrylights chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Wow...the sister seems to be an interesting character...Yuki's okay. I'm not in love with him though..
blurrylights chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Madhuri? Interesting...
blurrylights chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
'"Thanks for kissing me." he said dumbly.'I think that was the funniest thing I've ever heard too...ha ha. Good first chapter- too bad we don't know their names yet..
ManicBlue chapter 27 . 6/30/2008
Chapter 26 was good. But the 2 before that seemed really rushed and kinda like you just put some stuff in it. But other than that it was great!
Jaden Ink chapter 27 . 6/30/2008
the ending made me slightly sad it went to fast... snif snif cant wait for the sequel.
Radioactive Jeans chapter 26 . 6/29/2008
GOOD GRIEF.

That was fast. Poor Jess. *sigh* At least she's out of it all now, eh?

It was a really nice story. Hope the sequel is just as great! Happy writing!

Much love.
WriterGurl123 chapter 27 . 6/29/2008
I loved this story! You did an amazing job and it was so funny. Although I have to say that the last part seems a bit rushed and doesn't quite make sense. It just doesn't seem believable that Julius would do that especially since he blew her off so many times.

But other than that fact, it was great! I loved it.
WriterGurl123 chapter 22 . 6/25/2008
Wow! There's a lot of drama going on for one person, and I wouldn't be surprised if she just broke down from it all, but it will definitely make her a better person.

I think she's going to find a hottie at school and then when Mr. Julius-erm, excuse me, "Bryant" sees her and wants her, she won't be there. I love it *insert evil laugh* lol

Post More Soon!
amegakorobu chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
I'm curious...does your character speak French or is everyone here miraculously speaking English?
amegakorobu chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
poor glamorous Canadian women

I can guarantee not all women in Quebec are glamourous. Not even all the Asians.
amegakorobu chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Merci va coo

What the hell is that? It's not hard to look up how you really say "thank you"

Merci Beacoup
Radioactive Jeans chapter 21 . 6/17/2008
Wowza.

Saki sings? Oh, MY. The whole story just keeps on getting better. And zOMG. I don't like Julius anymore. I USED to freaking like him, now I just don't. TSK, TSK.

Oh, Jessica. You ARE perfect. A perfect companion to Saki. :)

I must say, you have an awesome update once again! I hope more will come. Happy writing!

*P.S. I'm glad someone else likes my name. :D
Jaden Ink chapter 21 . 6/17/2008
wtf is wrong with julius? is he just trying to make her jealouse? gr...

loved the last line!
Jaden Ink chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
Julius wtf you man whore!

lol he and jess have to get together anyways ad celine needs to EFF off... no body likes her... GOD! lol cool story
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »