Reviews for Oh Canada!
Radioactive Jeans chapter 19 . 6/4/2008
Ah, good ol' Timmy Ho's.

:D

Once again, an awesome chapter you've got here. Keep it up.

Happy writing!
Radioactive Jeans chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
... oh dear.
ManicBlue chapter 17 . 4/17/2008
haha...i like Jack!
Radioactive Jeans chapter 17 . 4/14/2008
OH MY NJORD AND HIS FLYING RAVIOLIS!

The last part, I swear, was so full of excitement and tension. That was so cool! The suspense is actually killing me and I'm laughing at how small their world is and how Jack has a master plan and how Elle is so nice compared to Celine who's secretly obsessed about America.

zOMG, and I'm talking in run-on sentences.

*ahem* Right. Onwards.

That was a brilliant chapter. Lots of oomph, as my friend would say. Seriously trying my best not to wet myself as I wait for your next update. Keep it up!

Mucho love
Radioactive Jeans chapter 16 . 4/1/2008
LAWL!

It's Canadian designers vs American designers now, eh? 8D 8D And GAH! Sheesh Julius/Bryant! You always come in for cliffies!

Oh wait, one question. Did Celine have a sleepover or something, is that why Julius/Bryant is there? Or did he have the same idea as Jack, to go to Celine's mansion?

... I'm just a bit confused. Anyway, *GOOD JOB, GOOD JOB!*
ManicBlue chapter 16 . 4/1/2008
hehehe, clueless.
Radioactive Jeans chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
W-O-W. What a freakin' small world you made here. *shake head* I love how it all ties in with Julius/Bryant.

Wait... is he going to be her boyfriend? O_o kewl. :D
ManicBlue chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
What exactky is in the bag? marjuana? cocaine?
superficialSagacity chapter 14 . 3/18/2008
wow...her mom's kinda controlling...

I didn't know Canada was so EXCITING...

the last time I'd been there, it was pretty normal..

:D

That Bryant makes me mad. How could he not know Celine is not a nice person? Or is it that she is a nice person but she acts evil.
Radioactive Jeans chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Here's to you: This story you have written definitely has that something that I like to call the 'whoa factor'. I swear, it was so real I actually considered googling Elijah Weathers's car crash.

LOL and I love your title. It's what drew me to you story in the first place (although I don't hail from Montreal. I can't even speak a word of French... well, except for oui).

Keep up the awesome job!
PeachJuice chapter 13 . 12/15/2007
O. Jack, eh? Sounds hot... for a fictional character. Okay, i guess i won't give up on Julius, yet. Amd i totally agree about the guy thing, he is bound to make many mistakes. And it's totally fine, that it took awhile to update, your writing is great so i'm willing to wait. haha. i rhymed!
the big crunch chapter 13 . 12/15/2007
'Waking up to obnoxious Japanese techno was not what I wanted.'

nice way to start a chapter. hahha, i almost started laughing at eleven oclok when everyone else here is sleeping.

hahaha, i love it
PeachJuice chapter 12 . 11/10/2007
Loved the last line. Lol. It is hilarious. Anyways Please update soon. I cannot wait to see what happens. I'm excited!
PeachJuice chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
Damn, Julius. How dare he? I was all happy, and "aww! Julius is so sweet. Yet still kind of arrogant, just like my boyfriend." He is so off my list. *pulls out a random piece of paper from no where grabs pencil and crosses "Julius" off the "Fictional Lovers" list.* There we go! Anyways, i still love the chapter and Julius, but shh don't tell anyone...*looks around suspiciously*
Alice0Lucy0Raven0Solay chapter 11 . 10/28/2007