Reviews for Oh Canada!
the big crunch chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
varsity football and student council?

whoa.

hahahaha.

good chap.
Lumaris chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
Great chapter! Not much to say though ... stupid celine -.- reminds me of Paris Hilton... or Britney Spears... no offense, just dont like her too much xD yes,a little sympathy but not that much... lol I know.. I'm cruel xD and Julius angers me -.-'

Update soon!

the big crunch chapter 10 . 10/7/2007

Alice0Lucy0Raven0Solay chapter 9 . 10/6/2007
saki makes meh smile... :]
the big crunch chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
“Bitch, if you don’t go to the party in this dress I will kill you.”

AHA!

awesome chap.

PeachJuice chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
Wow! Amazing! I love it, already! Absolutely fantastic! Anyways please update soon. I'm just like saki, it's awesome.
Lumaris chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
another great chapter _ yeah I guess I'll get used to Celine well, can't wait to see what the party's gonna be like O.O me excited _ and perhaps you're right... getting too down to earth prevents having some fun (cause you end up thinking too much about everything o_o) well, update soon ! _

JanineMimi chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
*gasp*

REALY good! I mean i REALLY liked it!

I'll try to find time to read the other chapters but seriously, REALLY good!

keep it up!

.::timbermoonkiss::.
Lumaris chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
yeah.. I suppose I have a thing for guys with english accents xD Celine kind of annoys me... just a little prissy o.o and Yuki is Grr _ reminds me of my ex x_X he used to talk about his ex-girlfriends to me when we were dating _ (and he wonders why he's always dumped..) and this goes for all authors - COMMAS ARE THE ENEMY!

I love the story because it's addicting to read xD and I can relate to it in some ways.. Jess is really down-to-earth and not in space and stuff - just a keep-it-real person that I admire and I try to be like I have so many quirks I'm working on (like...thinking too much o.O) and it's just a cool story to read _

Update soon!

emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
lol thanks for kissing him
Lumaris chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
Wow O.O she's lucky haha xD invited to a party with stars O.O bet she's gonna meet Julius there xD least... I think... _ Anyway, great chapter! Update soon _

Lumaris chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Interesting chapter _ a few commas need to be in the first part, but nothing serious seems Yuki's not over his ex o.O I'ma read on _

Lumaris chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
o looks like Yuki's asked her on a date xD great chapter _ poor Hoshi...poor everyone... and OMG jess's mother's annoying -.- (sorry!) Great chapter though _ amusing and looking forward for more XD!

~FoxyWriter

P.S. sorry I didn't review when you updated - had a lot of things going on :X but I finally managed! wahoo! xD
Twilight Starr chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Good chapter.

Looking forward to more.

Have a wonderful day. :)

~Twilight Starr~
three.word.lies chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
whoo who jess certainly finds her fair share of fine young men, eh?

the 'eh' is cos of the whole canadian thing :D

but yay! i likey this. update soon, and i might stop talking like a complete retard.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »