Reviews for Oh Canada!
the big crunch chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
this is prety amazing.

yo have an amazing way of writing.

*squeals*

cant wait for more!
The Egg chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hmm, how to describe the pace of the story...I know. ReAlLySuPeRfAsT!. Which was fun, but then it all tapered down to a nice even stroll, letting me rest...or sleep. Not sure what was going on with that.

I will say, though, it's interesting. Quite. Even the cliche kissing part (at least it wasn't like "love at first sight" or something), which goes against the grain of tradition by introducing a love interest in the very first chapter - like I said, ReAlLySuPeRfAsT! pace, and will probably be able to hold my intersest.

A few typos. Like: '“What just happened?” He asked astonished.'; there should be a comma between 'asked' and 'astonished', I believe. Also: 'the funniest thing I’d ever hear...'. 'Heard', maybe? There're others, but I'm going to move on.

The conversation between the British guy and the protagonist is childish, but funny in the fact that I do know people older than 10 who would talk like that to total strangers. She should have learned to stay away from strange men who use the word "wit".

The story itself feels like a script to a TV show, which might work either for you or against you...we'll see, I guess.

6.5/10
Lumaris chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
eek! Sorry I haven't reviewed yesterday or the day before - but here I am! _ haha I Loved this chapter - made me laugh _ eyes on Yuki's butt haha he must be hot - my boyfriend better not have heard me type that O.O -looks around-

Anyway, wonder what that noise was and still curious when Julius is gonna show up again xD

Great chapter and can't wait for more! Update soon! _

red-cowboy-boots chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Nice story! I liked this chapter esp, the new characters are cool. Lol at yuki's butt bit! I just came across this as saw you were on fave list for 'French Kissing', keep writing and I hope you'll review my story :)

rcb x
Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
It appears her trip is going to be a very interesting experience for her. I would feel like a minority, too. ;)

Good chapter. Looking forward to more.

Lumaris chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
O.O wrong house or something went wrong in the exchange student program lol and that's coolio that Julius is famous - it's funny and not cliche _ I know Jess's going to meet him again, but the question is how o.o what's going to happen next xD Update soon _ it's an addicting style and storyline :D

P.S. omg I'm popular? O.O yay _
Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Good chapter.

Nice cliffhanger.

Looking forward to more.

Lumaris chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
wow O.O update update! _ this is too fun to read xD! is this Julius character based off something for real or...eh I should just look it up... I'd make a great genius xD! -sarcasm- anyway, the narration is great and the style's fluent - not too detailed nor too little detailed xD Great work! :D Update soon!

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Good chapter.

Looking forward to more.

Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Great beginning.

I would have picked a different story title.

BeautyFromPain11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
wow this was very good! i enjoyed the plot and your struture was devine! i can't wait to read more!
Lumaris chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
haha I love it so far _ update update!

57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4