Reviews for The Fourth Wall
andfound815 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
"There are pieces of me in boxes and bags everywhere." Love it!
andfound815 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Amazing beginning... I loved everything about it. It's so vivid and just awesome.

Onward!
xlovexpollutionx chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
this is so gorgeous. i LOVE LOVE LOVE how you write!

i liked this line a LOT: "I walk to class with borrowed sunshine beside me." i don't know how you get your words, but your brain is magestic at it.

only problem...at the beginning you say "disorientated" but i think it's just "disoriented". and even if it is a word, it seems a little odd.

write onward. your words captivate me.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
I thought you'd never update! I'm glad you did though. Your character-Ella/Ellie-is so realistic. I can practically feel her angst. Great job. Update soon!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Interesting story.

Twilight Starr
ThePhantomFly chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is... Wow. I don't even know how to explain. I lost myself in your words and felt the strangest feelings and it was... odd.
criti-sized chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I really like this beginning. I already find myself hoping that you're going to continue it and update soon.

The descriptions of the main character and the woman that she's narrating about throughout the whole thing seem to portray a mirrored image; which I'm guessing you were trying to portray, but I don't want to be wrong.

Also your writing format is nice, I've always been one to read other formats and learn from them.

But anyway, uodate soon.

C.S.
Sundown chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Fascinating piece. You definately have a distinct writing style, which is quite uncommon to come across lately! Your writing has a natural flow and strong beats to it. There is some beautiful descriptions in there. Loved it!
xlovexpollutionx chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
wow...your description is so beautifully-worded! you definitely have a way with words, and I'm intrigued! good job, keep writing!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
You had an awesome summary. I totally wanted to read this-so I did. I love how you made the scene feel just like that: a scene. I felt like I was watching a play. It was brilliant. Personally, I like Curtain Up because it's theatrical. I don't know the whole story so The Fourth Wall makes no sense to me. And truthfully, I don't know what Tragicomic means. But Smoke and Mirrors is also good. Whatever you decide is fine. Update soon!