Reviews for Yours: Pink Snow
Awesome story!

Please update soon!

-Serenity X]
Melissa Norvell chapter 17 . 2/16/2008
An update! I'm glad to see one from you! It's been a long time! This is one of my favorite stories here on fictionpress!
RedLady chapter 17 . 2/11/2008
Interesting interesting interesting... and did I say interesting?

I liked this chapter. That girl was uh... weird though. Do people really act like that? Though truthfully I would have thought Yume would be jealous to have someone else stealing her spotlight, but then she knew the girl was a demon and was tryign to gain her trust so she didn't show her true feelings I guess.

What's gonna happen! It's so suspenseful. If Lily actually confesses to Ryuu, she'll have one less thing to worry about. OF course... then again, she'll have other stuff to worry about after that.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work and I really do like how all the characters come alive! _
Melissa Norvell chapter 16 . 1/15/2008
Interesting special chapter here. There was a lot of dialouge however. Be sure to level out dialouge with description to make a better feel of what exactly is going on. Description is very important to a story and gives the readers a better mental image of your characters, their actions and the world they exist in.
RedLady chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
LOL! That was such a funny special chapter. Oh my.. ah! That reminds me of the awkward but exciting birthday parties I've been too... hmm... yes... lots of embarrassing memories there.

Man that was funny! HAH HAH! I'm still laughing. Ahem. Anyway, can't wait to read what happens next.
RedLady chapter 15 . 1/13/2008
Someone by the name of "red village" has come to town, eh? It's interesting how most of the bad guys are women. I guess cuz you'd never expect them to be evil but they really can be just as deadly.

Katsu and Ryuu are finally suspecting something about Rose. And three chapters in one day?

You go Aria person! XD
RedLady chapter 13 . 12/28/2007
Lily is so funny... Thinking it was silent hill... LOL! That sounds like something I would do in the middle of a crowd and people would look at me weird... woopsies.

Izanami is a mythological name, isn't it? I think I've seen it before. Means something like she who invites or something?

Whoa.. Yume's room is all... upbeat and colorful! WHOA! O_O

LOL! Lily is so American with her singing. But then again I don't know how popular American (English) music is over in Japan so who knows...

I think Mamoru likes Yume. I've thought that for a while now though but never told you.

Poor Katsu... being so dense and all. A lot of people are like that in real life... so it's not even that far fetched as to how dense people can be.

There sure is a lot of jealousy in this story but then again you already mentioned that in the summary I think. So does jealousy make you take your gaurd down?

Another great chapter as always. Can't wait for more! Keep up the good work dear. I reviewed as I read by the way... did you know that? Well anyway, bye now.
DansingMarionette chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
OMG! i luv this! this is great! please send another chapter fast!
Melissa Norvell chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
It seems things are definitely heating up. I'm anticipating the next chapter.
RedLady chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
Man, Fictionpress always signs me out for some reason and I'm too lazy to sign back in.

Another great chapter. Ryuu and Lily would make a great couple I think. Too bad it doesn't look like it's gonna turn out that way.

I wonder what's gonna happen to Yume. Does the fact that her name means dreams have anything to do with the next chapter? I guess I'll find out! WATTA! _
Melissa Norvell chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Interesting. I'll definitely be back next chapter!
RedLady chapter 11 . 11/28/2007
I'm gonna do one of those review as I go reviews... so I'll be typing up things as I read so I don't forget anything.

That's so cool that you did a recap. I wonder how people determine whether to do a recap and such. For me I just do it whenever as if a magical little voice is telling me... (DO A RECAP!) heh heh

I like how you listed all the characters. I didn't know Tomoko's last name was Yamamoto. Did you already mention that and I just missed it? I'm always curious as to how people come up with names and what the names actually are.

LOL Katsu staring at Lily's breast and Lily watching wrestling. How uh... American? hah hah!

Oh... CATFIGHT. Well not really. But wow, Yume turned mean for a second. Bad Yume! I like the name Yume by the way. Well at least Hachiko seems to know how to handle that stuff. I like Hachiko though I don't necessarily hate Yume. Yume's just kind of wild and hyper sometimes.

Tell her in her sleep? Wouldn't that mean he would go into that girls room while she's sleeping? Maybe it's romantic to Lily but to me that's slightly creepy.

I wonder who Hachiko's mystery guy is. That's so exciting! Another scholar perhaps?

RUN AWAY!

Everyone seems to love someone else in this story. Ah... typical. Welp, bye now. Wait this isn't a letter... why am I saying bye?

That was a strange review, wasn't it?

Good job on another well done chapter. I hope I'm not the only one who reads this so that others can give you feed back and such too. but my reviews should be the best reviews... hah hah! Just kidding. Keep up the good work and WACHA!
Melissa Norvell chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
I like Hachiko! I also like your quote at the end,very nice touch to an interesting chapter!
RedLady chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
Oh Aria you almost killed me with Hachiko's seemingly death! Tears seriously came to my eyes. I'm serious! I liked Hachiko because she fit right in with the crowd as the sensible one. ;

I still can't decide the motive behind this Rose person. It seems almost like she's really Lily's mother but then she's creepy at the same time so I doubt her mom would be creepy or maybe it's something weird... Oh well I'll give up on trying to guess and simply wait for future chapters.

I hope everything works out for Lily. I would love to see her and Ryuu together but I do realize stuff doesn't always work out like that. He probably doesn't have interest in really anybody.

And then Tomo is gonna come back and cause trouble for Katsu? (I like the name Katsu, did I ever tell you that?)

And we finally get to see Lily's grandparents. They're cute! Hey... old people can be cute too!

Whoa I said a lot. There was one more thing I was gonna say... let me look back through the chapter to see what it was...

Oh yeah! Ryuu is so funny! That goth, emo, heavy metal, punk joke was so funy! Do japanese people even know what emo's are? o_0
RedLady chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
Ah hah! So now we see the significance of the word "Rose"

This is so cool! It's like a mystery! You've done well with this story. It has magical girl elements... regular school girl drama elements... supernatural elements... and now...

A MYSTERY!

Dun dun dun!

heh heh... sorry I get a little too excited in my reviews sometimes. Keep up the good work.

That was so funny when Ryuu is like... "Um... because the Noh actor is after you?" I can so hear him say something like that. He reminds me of my friends sometimes who answer like that whenever I ask a stupid question. ;