Reviews for Yours: Pink Snow
Soulcry chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
Hmm... nice chapters... can't really comment much ) LOL in Lily's imagination when she plans to give you the drawings... Anyway.. nice way to end a chapter... u leave the readers wanting more (

Continue soon plz!
RedLady chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
Cool chapter. They always fight interesting things. This time... a ghost noh performer. That's so cool.

The relationships are as tangled as a kitten's thread. (Hmm... that sounds almost poetic)

Also that was surprising with the young doctor thing and Lily. You never would have thought older people would pay much attention to her since she's so dreamy. But then again I guess if she's in the hospital you kind of feel sorry for her and want to take care of her.

Can't wait to see what happens. Now I'm definitely interested in Lily and even Yume. Keep up the good work. YOSH!
Melissa Norvell chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
As always your chapters are beautifully written. I especially like this one. It makes you think.
RedLady chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
Spooky. Nice chapter.

What a scary thought to be attacked while in the bath. I'm gonna be cautious now whenever I take a bath... hee hee hee...

I don't like snakes much either.

If Lily and Ryuu get together, that would be great! I like them both as characters. _

But... just like in real life, relationships aren't always so simple like that.

Keep up the good work Aria of Blood. I'll keep reading! _
Soulcry chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
I second that Melissa

Nice chapter, nice twist (Katsu n Ryuu r undead) however I don't feel that the fact they're undead has contributed to the story... Later I guess XD

What's the world of roses connected to this chapter btw? I just feel curious...

Continue soon plz
Melissa Norvell chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
I really like this. Your story flows well and it beautifully written. It's nice to see something that is set apart from the rest and isn't the same over-used cliche's that I see around this site.

Aside from myself, I was wondering if anyone around here was truly thinking out of the box. I do hope you continue this piece. *faves it*

Perhaps, if you have the time, you could check out some of my works. You may like them.
Soulcry chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Great interchange between battle and private life... And I really like the disliking n00b thing! Plz continue quick! BTW how's Lily's cancer then?
RedLady chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
Whoa, it's almost turning into a relationship drama.

Oh I forgot to tell you last time that sometimes I actually do say... "Dubayu tee eff" in real life (WTF) so seeing your characters say that is funny.

I think Ryuu is my favorite character. _
RedLady chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
That was a kick ass chapter. I wrote about a similar character to Tomo. She was just as obsessive and crazy too. ;

I like Ryuu. He seems cool. And man, his room was frozen! O_O
RedLady chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
w00t! I can't wait to read the rest.

I meant to ask you: What's danse mean? Is it like dance?
RedLady chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
LOL! HE dislikes n00bs! HAHAH! I like how you do the profiles of the people at the end. That's cool.

This new person sounds ultra cute. This demon slayer girl. lol And the demon was deathly afraid of her. That was funny to me.

I was wondering if Lily's two school friends would be like magical girls too. ; I guess I was sort of right in a way. But anyway... I'll read on.

SHINIGAMI POWER!

Ahem. ;
RedLady chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Whoa that was fairly cool. IT was like a dark version of a Magical Girl anime. It seems she accepted her role as "pink snow" so easily though but maybe because she's so dreamy, that's why.

It seems a lot of the names come from various animes. And don't most japanese people only have two names? Their surname and first name? Lily probably doesn't since she was born in New York. And isn't Hachiko usually a dog's name? ; I don't think I know enough about Japanese stuff to really say much.

Oh yeah and Lily must have entered High School during her third year because she was in the hospital before? That would kind of suck entering into your last year of high school without knowing anybody before hand.

Anyway, on to read the rest of the stuff. WEE! _
Hachi chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Two thumbs up Lily! Even if I didnt personally know these people I would still have a good feeling as to their charactors. Well done :) I cant wait to read more :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2