Reviews for Behind My Eyes
beautiful chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
thats a beautiful story sickening in a few parts but beautiful and meaningful nevertheless although i would have liked to know danny's personal thoughts on it too as well as olivia's but everything was shown good enough to make it a happy story but can i request a follow up story for this one?
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
One Word: Wow.
non.graceful chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
as my english teacher would say : a spec of my inner emo came out(or something like that)... good writing.. although i hate it when you don't seperate two people from speaking.. annoys me
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
Nice, I like this story. Good ending.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
I like that Olivia and Mark care for Danny. And I think it's cute how Danny and Olivia were hanging out in the rain. Adam sucks so much, Olivia should break up with him; he's horrible. Great story.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
That's pretty fucked up, what they did to him and what they made him say.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
That's so sad, what happened to his parents AND on his thirteenth birthday.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
I like Olivia; she's so sweet. And the story just keeps getting interesting.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This chapter was short, but very interesting.

KittyKatt2275 chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
im shaking...he does live, right? he's got so much to live for now...and bill, and adam, they got caught, right?

yes. *breathes deeply* yeah, everything had to turn out right.

blackberrydream chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
Amazing. You did a great job really getting the point across and the end made me cry (no kidding). The worse part is; it's all true. High school students really are like that these days. Just so needlessly violent and willing to do almost anything to fit in. It's sickening really. Makes me grateful that I have the wonderful support group of friends that I do at my school. anyway, wonderful, emotional story. I like that you left the end up to interpertation like that.

Peace-begins-with-a-smile chapter 9 . 10/10/2007
I love how you have written this, this really puts across the point of how cruel kids are nowadays. I graduated from high school three years ago and just recently I went back to the high school to visit one of my teachers and I walked past a group of kids and they where pointing and laughing at a group of kids that I guess some would call Emo or Goth. It made me very upset to think that this was most likely going on when I was going there and I never noticed it. Also there is another time. One of my younger brothers came to my house from his school about two weeks ago and told me that he saw a kid stab another kid with a pocket knife. My brother is still in ELEMENTARY school. I have heard of other incidents with guns and knifes but I don’t know much about them but come on Elementary and high school kids are stabbing and shooting other kids and teachers. I can understand that some kids get teased so bad that they just snap and do something crazy like that, but I guess there is nothing that can be done now a days no matter what kids are going to keep teasing and picking on other kids. Which always results in kids getting hurt with more violent measures then words.
AyaDarling chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
Hm, do i sense a romance blossuming? I think i might! ;
panicccgoodbye chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
this chapter was really good! And so was chapter 6! Gash, great story, can't wait to read more!
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 9/17/2007