Reviews for And Then He Kissed Me
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
that. totally. sucks. I am sorry people are jerks, inspiring one another is one thing but stealing from one another is horrid
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Cute.
coloring chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Aw, what an interesting way for a proposal! That's so sweet! Nice job!
dee chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
"But once you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

It's from When Harry Met Sally, right? I used them in my wedding invitation.. :)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh wow. That was really funny, at the end. Very adorable though. He really is the perfect guy...hm. I wish perfect guy had a name. Anyway, great job! :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
SO CUTE! UGH, I love the fact that she thought he was going to break up with her, but marrying her? WAY far from her list. XD

Very cute!

-Kristy. :) / toffeecakesxox.
katezilla chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
well done

Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
D'aw... Again. Ah, well, romance shal always be rmance. But I prefer funny to cheesy, to tell the truth. So if you work on the funny a little bit I'd be extremely happy.
chocolatechipash chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
ommgg *squeals. cutest story aww. i love matt and the bit where he'd take the marshmellows how cute.
tasha chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
i love your stories.

and your quote of 'never been kissed'. its my favourite out of that movie.
DanBan.E chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I loved this! It was cute, and had a back story. Very descriptive, and interesting. I love how your stories have a theme that runs throughout each and everyone of them, in this case, and then he kissed me. Bravo!

Love, Dani (Read my stories! :?)
mylifeismine chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
one word: aw
balloonfista chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
LOVE IT!

Ri
crashendingx chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Cutest thing I've read.
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I was kinda sad at the begining but i knew, I could just tell that what was going to happen was going to be the exact opposite of what she thought would happen. lol, great one shot! Angela
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »