Reviews for Blood And Romance
lizzy08 chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
wow she a vamp. please update soon
lizzy08 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Good chapter. don't know about BSS yet. i wrote the ending to it i just haven't have time to write it on my laptop. i thinking about putting another story up. cant wait to read more.
the big crunch chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
an update!

i still love it,

(i was ap0calypse, or whatever that was, hahaha)

lizzy08 chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
love the chapter

-starchild12345
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
I finally got around to reading it i told you i would as soon as my MEAN teacher's stopped piling me with homework. I like your story it's funny Dreggy is really random she reminds me of me that's always a good thing! and Aaron sounds hot... which is also a good thing...
cocodogsbark chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
lolz u dont need to try, ur a natural! luvs the story, keep up the rockin work! luvs, coco

p.s. thx for mentioning me!
the big crunch chapter 4 . 10/8/2007

i feel bad.

hahaha.

but awesome chap.

cloudblues chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
gosh. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Things starting to heat up!
JustMiLuc chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
oh my gosh. you mentioned me. :-D lolz i love the goggles part. keep up the great work!
the big crunch chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
hahahaha!

i love the goggles part.

hahaah.

i love it.
Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Interesting chapter.

Looking forward to more. :)

~Twilight Starr~
SoMyLuck chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
You asked me to give a review, and so I am here!

Alright...first, You switched from third to first person in the middle of the first chapter. I don't know if that was intentional or if you just got caught up in the story and got it mixed up.

Now that I got that out of my stomach, I will review the first chapter's contents!

It has a very humorous feel to it, which is a nice alteration for vampire stories. It's very ironic to what vampires normally are. Your story just has this light feel to it, even though the girl got bit in the neck, I didn't feel frightened or disturbed.

It could use some tweaking here and there...maybe more detail to make it paint a more vivid picture.

Ah...that's about all I can think to say right about now...so...do carry on with your story. *thumbs up*
the big crunch chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
i. am. absolutley in love with this story.

:D:D:D:D

more?
lizzy08 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
love the story. im thinking about writing a new story. well please upate soon.
Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
There is something up with your formating. Take a look at it on the site because it's very confusing.

Good chapter despite the formating.

Looking forward to more.