Reviews for Tear Drop
Amber Lynn chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
gr... u had 2 end it there?

just when it was getting really confusingly interesting...lol

reminds me of a game i played once

time kept repeating

but i never finished it, it had made me so mad
ConsistentlyxInconsistent chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
oh kinda hard to wrap your mind around the concept, but it was a good chapter. It was shorter than the others, but good all the same. Its kind of like the movie premonition... keep writin!
Michael's Divinity chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Hey, I'm sure if you remember, but I have read this before and I just got done reading it again. It's better than I remember and I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.
LightMirrors chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
I have just read this whole story and I really enjoyed it. I like how you managed to combine the description and the fast pace.

Grace

xx
ConsistentlyxInconsistent chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
Oh interesting twist. Defintely a good chapter, glad you finally got it out. keep writing!
ConsistentlyxInconsistent chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
Well with your little delima(sp?) it kind of depends on what you kind of things you want to happen. For some things you could sort of hint at them and then base a whole chapter on the event. Or you could suprise us and have it happen in the middle of another chapter. But its mostly up to you.
ConsistentlyxInconsistent chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Great chapter. Love the 't find much wrong with this one. keep going!
ConsistentlyxInconsistent chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I see you redid this one. Well i still love it and I'm going to keep reading it. A few minor word choice things here and there were the only things that bugged me. good job!
missboo13 chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
Good job. This is one story I'll be watching for more.

As for your problem, try adding in several minor details and events. The whole story doesn't have to be fast paced and exciting, try adding a slow part here or there when you get stuck. As long as they're interspersed with the more exciting details and events, this story will be great. Details are another great way to add to your story. Hope I could help!

-Miss Boo