Reviews for Corrupting Utopia
Core Satiated chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This is my favorite, and why you are on my favorites list.

It captures a split second of raw emotion. I truly aspire to write like this.

Your descriptions put me right there.

I am just so raw, so juvenile a writer compared to works like this.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow. That was... I can't find the right word for it... so I'll go with my apparent classic for your poetry... amazing.

It really bites on a hard to describe situation and rips it wide open for all to see and experieince. You really are a uniquely incredible poet.

Much Love,

the Stranger in the moonlight
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Another beautiful and poisonous narrative. Every time.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I really enjoyed the mood of this piece; the essence of fighting desire, was very strong throughout. The whole time while reading this you give the imagery of unassembled people (tied at the hips to the legs) it made me think that all of their limbs were tied and tangled up in each other, and the heartbreaking need from your narrator was visually and emotional stunning. It shows the level of at once both needing someone else desperately but hating that desire as well, a state that sadly most people find themselves in. Despite the questioning that this protagonist goes through I think that this is a beautiful love story. Wonderful work, keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
SirScott chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Nice poem. I really loved the line:

Trying to taste all the wrong places

SirScott
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
You did a great job of conveying the want to be kissed by someone right next to you. it's very different than any other want. and then the twist at the end about just giving him a hug and saying good bye was a good way to wrap it up.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
A beautiful poem as always. Awesome job.

Rowan.