Reviews for Love, No One
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Okay. Wait a moment while I try to gather my thoughts over this one shot.

Here.

I had a long standing crush on this guy and *cue drumrolls* he never knew about it. Although the differing point was it might have been something had I done something. But it was just one of those 'not happening ' scenarios.

Geez. Did I just write the above? Well..
That is just to show how in tune your write up was. Tbh.. This is so in sync that I can imagine telling all of this to him.
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
If a guy ever reads this letter, he'd want to know who the girl is. And eventually he would like her because someone, don't ask me who, I honestly don't know, once said:
"I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw
the parts of them that no one else gets to see. Like
if you followed them around invisibly for a day and
you saw them crying in their bed at night or singing
to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just
walking along the street and even if they were really
weird and had no friends at school. I think after
seeing them at their most vulnerable you wouldn’t be
able to help falling in love with them."
KateMichelle54 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I can honestly say that you took the words right out of my mind, and then made them more eloqent than I ever could. I ame really considering printing this up and giving it to my crush, but like you, I know I cound never do it. My favorite quote in the world is probably (and I am going off memory) "It's amazing when a song or book seems to be speaking directly to how I fell right then. But it's a two edged sword knowing that no one, not any piece of writing, poem, song or book, will ever know exactly what I'm goin through." Well, so much for two edged! I know you hear this a lot, but you are an amazing writer, and I am truely impressed.
YasuRan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
'So here's my heart, bared to you on a computer screen- or, if you ever really do read this, it would be on paper. I'm never going to give it to you, because then you'd have power over me. And my pride won't let me give control up. Not to anyone. Not even to you. There is a heart beating in me, somewhere beneath the sarcasm and temper. But it's covered in walls of icy dignity and control issues, and so I'm reduced to typing love letters that will never be read, and watching you from afar, dreaming despite all reality that someday you'll see past my walls and my pride won't matter anymore. And that'll happen, someday. In my dreams, and only there.'

Gosh, have I been there. 'Icy dignity and control issues.' Yep, that's me. I could relate to every word from beginning to end.
Baellen chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I think this letter was really heartfelt, and it meant something, or still does. Personally, and I tend to ramble so maybe you can disregard this. I did send something like this, but it was via an sms. It sucked due to the unreciprocated whole thing going on. To have written something like this, I think you feel more real to me than quite alot of other people I know personally. So, cheers. I love your writing, btw, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Bleucrystale05 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
It's like hope crashes down by the end of the letter..XD I don't think I've ever felt like this to anyone.

anyway, seriously though, i think it was well written.. o It's like your whole personality screams from the words. thumbs up! :]
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hey there. This is really captivating. I think a lot of others could relate. And as you say down in your note at the bottom, you are a teenager - for us, nothing's ever too angsty. The world just sucks for us. (Lol. Such as high school. Ugh. Who invented that?)

However, I do think this letter is kind of sad. It's like you're giving up. But I agree totally with "I'm not going to change for you". I don't believe in changing for someone. Either they like you for who you are, or they can get stuffed. (Excuse my language. Hehe.) It's their loss.

I've known guys to do pretty weird and insulting things. A major reason I doubt I could ever give someone a "love" letter. :P They brought it on themselves.

Good work with this letter.
snowish chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Some random searching led me to this, and I'm glad it did. I've been struggling with some stuff like this myself, lately. I've written countless drafts of letters that say some of the very same things in here. My situation is a little bit different - I moved schools, in small part to be rid of him - because we're not even friends. But this is so perfect for how so many other teens -like you and myself - feel during these awkward years. I congratulate you for your courage to post this, because I myself can't. Maybe I will, though.

Except I'll leave out his name.

And put more big words into it, like you did.

Anyway. I seriously teared up, reading this. Even though I don't know you or anything, I'm glad you're over him. Goodness knows that these things, these crushes, are beastly and sharp.

But isn't that what makes them so wonderful?

Really well-written and heartfelt. And just a tad bit angsty - but then again, aren't all teenagers?
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
aw, wow.

This made me cry. I've felt exactly that way. I'm glad you decided to post it!

-xxstarryeyedxx
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
lol...exactly how I felt last year.
Suave Dares chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Once again awesome writing.

I really loved how the letter was written similar to a diary entry, and also like it was sent to someone.

Great job !

PS: Do you mind terribly if I use this idea ?

reply with an answer please ]
baisi chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This is soo realistic, and pretty much sums up my crush situation... Great work! :D
Me chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
God. Why do I want to send this (or something like it, because I would never want to pass something off as my own writing when it wasn't)? I don't even like the person who would be the recipient, not really. But it just describes how I felt (feel?) almost perfectly. Why am I writing semi-personal things in a review to someone I don't even know? Well, that's why it's anonymous (a friend has access to my account, and she might see the review).

Okay, I'm sure you didn't want to read any of my ramblings. To get to the point, that was a very interesting letter, and I'm glad I read it. The end.
phantasiluv chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i love this letter..it kinda reminds me of me in my mellodramatic phase except i was probaly a little more angsty..just a little more, but anyways i love how u ended it with a disclaimer so orgnl :) 5stars
ContemplativeJoyce chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Mhmm. This reminds me of.. me.

But in a sense I'm more in fear of disappointment than losing my pride.. Though losing my pride does seem as horrible as losing everything I have. Well anyways.. This also reminds me of the situation I'm sort of in. And like you, I know I'd get over him. But when you're unfortunately crushing on someone who has a girlfriend which just happens to be your friend, you can't help but feel like you wish he would just like you back. Just easy as that. And of course I tell my friends I'm not jealous of her, I'm probably half way lying.

..Wow, how'd I come off to that? Anyways... Thanks for posting this. It was very well written.. and it made me think unlike the usual trash I read sometimes.. heh. Well yeah. Good job .. and even though he might not be the one.. I hope you find him cause truth be told, I don't really like unhappy endings. Haha, wow I sound so... romantic crazed in a sense.. Sorry. Well woah, enough of my ramblings. You're a great writer )
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »