Reviews for Fall Afternoons
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
All Over You chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aw :] how cute. i love fluffy things.
Lana Sky chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Gosh! Wow, eight reviews already! Your fast on your way to becomming a regular ol' popular author on here. ;D

This story was a special fav of mine (it brings up some good memories) so I'm faving it. ;)

nicola
Annie Winter chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Is funny and romantic your story!

I love it!

I will look for more of yours

Take Care

Bye
LachelleMarie chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Overall the content was good but I felt it was a little jumpy and random. At certian points in the story it felt like you were trying to stuff parts into places where they didn't really need to go ie.. talking about her newly dyed hair, the first few lines also seemed to be a bit force. I think that as the story went on the tone and prose kind of fell together.
cls81690 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Well done! I see there's a second chapter, but this could stand alone as a one-shot if you wanted it to. But, I feel as if it needs another edit. It would be wonderful if you could make it more fluid, more developed, and with more background in a mentioned-in-passing sort of way (instead of an explaining sort of way; I'm not sure how to show you the difference).

I wish you'd chosen a slightly different ending. I like how you mentioned fireworks earlier and then the movie camera and music, but I didn't like how long the sentence was about having fun and seeing what happens. Actually, I don't like the part about just having fun. I think it breaks the flow a bit, and I'm not sure how I feel about the concept of just being in a relationship to have fun. I don't think you meant it this way, but I think it comes across to me as that they're in it for fun and not because they genuinely like each other (and you showed that they do).
Avery-102 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
During this english project we used the song Roxanne to base the whole thing on on. Well, the main character Roxanne ended up dying from a drug over dose but I'm sure that's not where this is going. I like this. Update soon. Scott is kind of a dare devil. Definetly makes him cuter.

-Avery
d666lisa chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
BRILLIANT REALLY SWEET :-)
concerto49 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Heya, saw your message, and so will review. Bit late, I know, sorry.

Ha, it was kinda funny...interesting and it began already from the start instead of a boring introduction some others would do.

I guess it probably was a bit typical, but you've managed to shake some of that off, so it ended up being quite alright.

Perhaps could have explored the narrator's insights just that touch more, and all, but it was okay.

Could have done with a bit more description on the aspects. Anyhow.

Concerto49.
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
this is good
KrazyRachie chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
good good good. i'm bored and in school now not that it maters, but i repeat, i'm bored, so now you get to know this.