Reviews for Wait for You
cindy chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
This was a good story! The proposal was a little rushed though. Keep writing beautiful romance stories!
Louise chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Louise chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
this is the sweetest story.

i love it. honestly.
winsay D chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
it was a great story but then the proposal was kind of sudden. but it was draggy so that's good. plus i love how they both ended up at the same place. it would have been so much more interesting if Angela didn't forgive him so easily. hehe i like it when people get angry at each other bwahaha xD
ValJoy chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
btw,overall, ur story(ies) was still kool and sweet...if only real life always had fairytale endings..*sigh* ]
ValJoy chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
the whole series was great and totally awesome!(meaning the prologue,wait for you, and epilogue)..hope ther's a sequel to all this and yes the ending was a bit creepy..teehee! ]
Cynthia chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
that was a good story.

where did Darien come from?
starlit x sky chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Aww, that was really sweet!

I liked how they met up at the place they first met. Did that make sense? Haha. Anyway, it was good!
12.06.07 chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
this story was very sweet.

i like the fact that the girl confronted him on why they broke up!

keep up the good work ;DD
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
soo tat dude hugged the wrong girls x.x

Jamiee x.x goshh, why seh gotta go kiss a dude wif a guy alreadis? 0o errs? hahahs; i like yur phone conversations down there; its wat me & my ex used to eachother; cant make it, love yu, bye ROFLS:]
JeNnY D chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
haha i never saw any story like this :O but its like a show almost :] his feelings x]
Raymond gao chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
lol, dam i never thought that your a so dam good writer. i think u should continue with this story like, add more details and make like a miniature book. DAM, THIS IS THE BEST ROMANCE BOOK I EVER READ AND IM SO SERIOUS! THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN ROMEO AND JULIET!XD

P.S. you spelled fresh wrong xD
FluffVampyre chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
It was very cool, actually!
FluffVampyre chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
It was sort of really romantic and beautiful!
Morii chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
I really like how you used the song or poem thingy. lols I noticed a few mistakes unless I made a mistake. lols But all in all it was a very good story.