Reviews for WHEN FURBYS ATTACK!!!
ArchAngel-Emo chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
AH! The furbys are attacking me! They sit on the desk next to the computer...always staring, with those unmoving and unblinking eyes. They are quiet. I think they are planning an attack against the human race. World domonation...my brother says I have issues. I think the furbys have taken over his mind and enslaved him to do their dirty work while they think of a plan for world domonation...

Anyway, this was a great and very random but unnatrully accurate story. Funny and true...very very true...
ClassicTrick chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
lol i used to think furbies were evil too!
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
HAHAHAH!MY FURBY IS OUT OF BATTERIES!..O_O WHAT IF THEY ATTACK ME IN MY SLEEP! AHH...HAHAH GREAT STORY!
meatballhead chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Lovely story Linds
K. H. T chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
my furby already died, and i never put the batteries back- muwahahahahahahaha *coughs* erm... anyway... LOL
IvanK chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
What's next? S*x with tamagotchi's? Drinking the blood of unicorns? (oops, wrong story).

Anyway, either it's me or it's you, one of us two is definitely sick and needs to seek a doctor.

Befor you ask:

No, I have never owned a furby.

No, I don't think they're cute.
Mayleesa chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I KNOW! THEY ArE EVIL! I won one in a McDonalds contest I entered as a joke! My friend and I have decided that they are evil and that one day, they will sprout arms and be able to make batteries and change their own batteries, THEN one day, they are going to attack us all in the night. My furby was thrown against a wall about a year ago and broke...I loved your story!
Tadariada chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Allo, Seeker. I'm just very bored right now and I'm going to read all of the stories I havent read so far. Look forward to more reviews on more stories. ::is still chuckling ::
Naeginnie6 chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Wow! I never htouht FURBYs could be so... VIOLENT!
nicole chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
YES! YES! Finally I have found another of our Furby-hating kind! Furbies r evil! HeeHeeHee! GWA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! They r out to take over the World!

(I believe the Furbies came from the planet of the MAAs, the planet my brother came from)
Lady Alendria chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
that wuz great. very amusing
kittyluver87 chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
LOL! This is hillarious! (Spelling?) LOL! I laughed so hard at this story!
Jess chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
FINALLY sum1 who knows the truth! I've been telling people ever since furbies came out that they were trouble!
supergurl chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
hey lidsay! It's Alex you know...the one that messed the email up! LOL ;)

I dont think im going to read any of you harry pooter stuff...but i will read the very small remainder of the rest of your cool stuff. That was GrEaT! I used to like furbys but youve convinced me to take the batterys out! Any way i dont have anything on my...(profile?) soo dont waste your time. the story was great! see ya!

Alex
Courtney1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Furbies are scary. :( I hate them. They look weird. My friend has one and when I spend the night at her house, she likes to tease me with it. I'm afraid of a lot of things...pokemon, teletubbies, Oscar the garbage can thing, the Fruitloops parrot thingy, Furbies...and some other weird stuff.