Reviews for Alex and Bobby
Lolly4Holly chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Oh man! This is probably the best story... second best actually. Had I not read 'The Girl for Me' prior to this one lol. I meant to review sooner, but for the last three hours I've just been sat reading through this amazing story. I loved every moment of it. Even when the boys were fighting because you didn't drag it out and make them really girly about it. You kept their characters true to form throughout the story, and the other characters were just amazingly written.

Renee was such a typical fan girl. I was laughing out loud in stitches at some of her lines. Chaz was just hilarious, especially with the dancing and the whole queen acting part when they were playing a trick on Bobby! Just loved it so much!

I'm in love with Alex's character too, he's really sweet, funny and caring. At first I thought that you were gonna hook Bobby/Alex up which would have been a little cliche and predictable, but you added many exciting little plot twists to the story, making me think at one point that Bobby might be gay or at least Bi. But the whole ending to the story was just amazing.

I think I've used the word amazing too much, but I really can't think of another why to describe how GREAT this story is. Definetly my second best after 'The Girl for Me' though.

GREAT JOB!

~ HOLLY
purplehost chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
I think the story was more humorous than dramatic personally. What else is there to say? I read the whole thing through and didn't even pause to comment until I got to the end. It goes on the list.

~purplehost
ddz008 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Great story! It was so funny and cute. Loved Bobby when he finally accepted Alex. And Chaz and Denise were also great! :)
Bedlam Chaos chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Okay... I review here because I already reviewed for chapter 8 a couple of years ago (ô_ô). I love the story (even the two end lines they're f*ing cheesy but I like it ). And I will go to bed with a smile on my face. I should have worked all day on my 15pages essay on neighbourhood troubles (no kidding... It's a serious law matter) due on monday (hurgh! I did what... One page... I'm so gonna die) but it was worth it :-) so thank you (again) for the story
Bedlam Chaos chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
I'm reading this story once again 'cause I liked it the first time and wanted to refresh my memories of it. I'm glad that I still find "authentic" and good and well written.

With the reference to Brokeback Mountain, I could not retain myself and went on youtube and f* it's sad. I'm like Bobby I think: I don't like sad-endings. At all.
Amy Lupin chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Hello, failte!

Well, I don’t know where to start…

I got to know your fictions by a friend’s indication and the first one I read was “The Girl for Me”. I loved it! Couldn’t stop reading not even to see your profile. And when I did I was like: what the hell, it was written by a boy! And then: Oh my God, he’s not a boy any more!

I know what you mean about the age of the readers AND the statistics of girls and guys. I write fanfictions for Harry Potter in portuguese (I’m brazilian, so sorry about the bad english x.x) and, although the fandom is smaller, the proportion is the same. I only knew ONE straight guy who read my slash fics.

So that’s why I found myself so impressed when I got to know about you. I should have known by the maturity of your characters and writing that you were older then the most. But I would never guess that you were a man, not really.

I’ve read almost all of your stories now, but I had to review this, because it’s my favorite *-*

Oh, I admit that I was secretly wishing for Bobby to suddenly realize he was gay for Alex (like he said, it would have been perfect *melts*) but I guess you kept yourself realistic ‘till the end. And I loved it, because Chaz was so sweet! Again, the way your characters mature along the stories is perfect!

Oh, sorry, I wish I was better with word so I could really express my wonder for your work, but I would like to thank you for giving us the precious opportunity of reading it!

I hope you come back to the fictions someday, but I understand what you told about proving yourself and stuff. Guess I’ve passed though it already. But I got back after some time, and I hope you’ll do it too, sooner or later ;)

Thanks again!

See ya!

Amy.
Alex chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Yeah I still don't know what to say about this story other then I hate Alex's first boyfriend! And how they thing being gay is any different then being straight when it comes to love and relationship. How being "gay" meant having to have sex all the time even if it hurt him. He was miserable.

And I must raise my brow at the dirty dancing between Chaz and Bobby. He's a straight boy that knows hes in a gay club and dancing dirty and perverted with another guy yet he's straight... I do not understand that at all... But I sure as heck dont deny that I liked it!

Hmm... what else what else. Oh! Right back to the sex thing, Alex and Bobby are best friends, dont you think Bobby would have brought up what he saw in the forest to Alex and try to talk to his friend about it?

Oh well this is the ramblings of a teenager whos almost done with finals and ranting at 4am in the morning.

Ano... right, sorry if this isnt my best review or that I dont like it as much as the rest (think its because i read it AFTER "the girl for me" which i still love a lot so it failed in comparison i suppose. Sorry!)

either way its was still a good story, a nice plot an an ending that I loved and am happy with. Alex deserved Chaz, a good boyfriend and good enjoyable sex!

anyways off to bed with me! I have an essay to write in the morn... well later today it is morning...

Alex
Heather chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
I started reading this story a while back, and finally proceeded to finish reading it, and wow you really surprised I thought the story was really going to be based on Alex and Bobby having a relationship, I loved the twist...and also I thought Chaz and Bobby were going to be a couple and eventually Bobby would find one for Alex
reeby10 chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Oh you have no idea how excited I was to see a gay story set in Texas! Kind of pathetic, actually XD Anyway, I really liked this story. I felt so bad for Alex at the beginning but I'm so glad Bobby came around. I do wish they would have gotten together though... But I do like Chaz and Denise so it's all good XD So yea, wonderful story!
frolic-horror chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Oh dear... I laughed so much reading this story. But, despite all the comedy (especially towards the end) it was a pretty touching story about friendship and self-discovery.

Now I keep thinking that it would be a great story to be made into a movie because it can make you laugh, but also educate.

I've read your story "The Girl for Me" twice since I discovered it about a year or two ago, but I don't know why I didn't think of checking your other stories till now.

You're now on the official list of my fav authors :)
Twelfth Night chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
This thing is addictive. I finished this in a record time of(since it's hard for me to get a computer) one day. I would've finished earlier, but things got in the way, you know? Another thing I like, is your character development. When you introduced Chaz, it wasn't awkward in the least or anything like that. It just sort of fit into everything. Even though it doesn't usually end up like that when interjecting a kind of important character towards the end.
Twelfth Night chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
Oh, wow, I love Bobby! He feels kind of naughty? That was cool. Sometimes, I kind of think that gay guys take turns in real life. Do they? Like in this story. I suppose the whole demolition of seme/uke made it even better, more realistic.
Twelfth Night chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
This is great. I love Bobby's character, and his straight-ness, for some reason. Not so crazy about Christian, though. I've read a lot of gay-boy-falls-in-love-with-straight-male best friend, but this is the first where he barfed after his friend's confession. It was very unique.
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Kinda weird, but totally cool!

WEIRD IS ALWAYS BETTER! okay maybe not ALWAYS. xD
TagYou'reIt chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
uh... isn't Fag a derogatory term?

great story though