Reviews for Alex and Bobby
katherine haynes chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
wow, i really love chaz! but then again, he's a lot like my best friend...whos gay obviously and omfg! their names r even similar! chad- chaz...whatever...well i simply adore this story so far and i still think bobby should go gay! he sounded like he was cool with it on the dancefloor!
Purpleriho chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
OMG I LOVE YOU! PLEASE SUBMIT SOON!*tackles w/ love*
Motown chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
AW that was the nicest story ever! i loved it.
Parchment Quill chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
It seems that things are looking up for Alex. And, Bobby, dug himself a pretty deep hole. Great chapter, update soon.
Sundown chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
I lied. I couldn't stop reading. Damn procrastination.

Really enjoyable, especially chapter five. To a certain degree, I think the story is strong without the Brokeback Mountain references, but I also understand how they aid the story and the characters feelings. I loved chapter five, the sweet exchange on the water tank. Your dialogue seems so natural for the characters, and usually its difficult for people to hold the readers concentration when writing an accent, but it just felt natural in this story. Wonderful!
Sundown chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Ah I'm already interested! Great set up and when I'm not in the middle of doing an essay, I will read the rest of this. I really like the characterisations and the writing flows easily and gives you a genuine grasp of the tight situation. Well done! can't wait to read more
Ness chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I really like this. But i was surprised when i saw there was more than 1 chapter...The only problem i had was that the first chapter seemed so final. Other than that, very interesting!
Bedlam Chaos chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
It's great to see the evolution in Bobby and Alex behaviour. I like the way Alex is... Between society pressure and what he really is. It's difficult for hets so for gay boys... 'Hope that everything will be better at University.
katherine haynes chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
alex and bobby should totally get together! that would be awesome! totally cliche mind you but awesome nevertheless! and you could see the christian/alex breakup a mile away!
rocky19 chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
I really like this story, but i'm hoping that Bobby and Alex don't get together, i like the idea of them staying good friends and just accepting each other.
mia5081 chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Whoa, Christian is a little over the top but I really liked this chapter :D

Update soon!

Mia
Parchment Quill chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Wonderful chapter. Was that the end of the story?
mia5081 chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Whoa, I really like your story so far. It's not one of those stories that you're just like, "it would never happen." Alex's fears seem real and the way he deals with them are portrayed well too.

Please tell me that there is no resemblance to Brokeback Mountain though...no deaths please? lol

Update soon!

~Mia
nonaccount chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Wow, Christian totally misjudged Alex's comfort level. Let's ditch Christian, shall we? Like how I've boldly inserted myself into the story as though I'm part of the active process rather than a passive reader? ;)

The part where Bobby cried over Brokeback's ending was so sweet. Aw, I just wanted to hold him. And how could Alex NOT cry? What, is he made of totally heartless steel? Or maybe he just felt too uncomfortable to really get into the movie.

I even cried when I read the short story before it was even a movie and then bawled my eyes out when I saw the movie. So sad.
Esquirella chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
You weren't kidding about Christian being a wild one, were you? Poor Alex! He needs a little romance.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »