Reviews for Entwining Wires
Kessa Queen of Night chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
kol. awsome story..hope u post the next chapy soon..
ex-LongLongHair chapter 2 . 4/20/2001
All right. Nitpicks first, reviews later. No matter what that damn word program tells you, you're still missing out letters every once in a while-waling (walking), he (her), yes, I'm sure! I'm bloody sure, and other ones in there which I can't really remember. But don't worry, it's only a small problem. I get them myself, sometimes. I do, really! Now, I have to say that this is very good. Deserves a B. (Sorry, not quite "work of an excellent standard" yet. But you'll get there.) Okay, now is there anything else I'm supposed to say? Oh yes, go read AND review my fic. I'm sure you won't like it. MWAHAHAHAHA! Voldie's back! Okay now, I'd better go and let you have a turn. Okay? Bye!
LongLongLegz Signed Review chapter 2 . 4/14/2001
Hello Katsy, I'll try again to review. Maybe Chapter 2 will let me review. On the other hand, it may not, but in that case you wouldn't get this anyway. I'm having fun up here at MM. It's sunny, and there's more than one room where you can connect to the internet(). How was your easter?

Technobabble: I think your story is gathering momentum, Nitpicks: there were a couple of bits that didn't sound 'right' and I don't really know about having a closed friend other than that both chapters were really good. Write more of this one before you start on your other story...

:-)
Tofu lover chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
Not a bad story...though I wish you could at least throw in a chapter three or something...I would really like to see how this story would end up. Please?
Fern chapter 2 . 4/11/2001
Ooh. I like this chapter! Write more! This is getting really interesting, and the characters are really well 'fleshed-out' & have great personalities. (:
ex-LongLongHair chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Aww...poor ickle Katsy only has two reviews...don't worry, I've only got one so far for part 4 of Order of the Phoenix. Not to worry though, keep posting bits of it and perhaps you'll get more! I didn't read it this time-already read it off your computer at school. So I can't nitpick this, but in your bio, you said this is a original story. I'll put that one down to a typo. Good job on the story, though. I'm reviewing, I'm reviewing, see? So get those little fingers working and write more stuff! Seeya later, Kat. :)
Steph Ellis chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Hey Katie,

To be honest I am not the fantasy story person,but your story really had something different. Along the lines of the Adam and Eve theme, perhaps. I really enjoyed you're story and I'm not just saying that. Keep writing I am sure you will do well.
Fern chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Very interesting intro! Write more!