Reviews for sylvia bleeds & spread your legs for suicide
ClassicElfRyoko chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
i really love this even though it's sad.
Tigere47 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
intense
lessons you learn chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
you are the reason i started putting my stuff up here. you inspired me with peices like THIS. nobody can make words seem as powerful as you can.

its alright now. just keep dreaming...just keep breathing.
S Noelle Long chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
i so appreciate your ability to be completely honest about your angst. it's there and it's ugly, but it's beautiful. i don't have any criticisms for this piece, because i'm in love with your style. i love that it's a running stream of conscious thought, that there are interjections, and you use such beautiful words. there are some moments in what you write where i can't help but choke on my own breath, because i remember feeling the same way. to me, it's already perfect.

but, i hope you don't mind if i give you some personal advice. as someone who can relate. and who is a cutter- i don't cut any longer, but it's like being an alcoholic. it never leaves you. i know this is a cliche to say, but it probably was the most honest thing i learned after trying to kill myself: this too shall pass. the most important thing to keep in mind is that the pain can't, won't, last forever. eventually it will lessen, or will be replaced with something new to worry over. you are stronger than the moment. just remember that it will pass, and you will still be here. if i can do it, anyone can. i know you can, i can hear it in your words.

if you ever want to talk, or just listen to someone else ramble about themselves to take your mind of what's hurting you so, please send me a message on here and i'll send you my IM information.

take care of yourself.
Yokotaashi chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I can't say your words don't butn me, but this is so different from that last crude disgourge of pain and emotion. I have mixed reactions to it. from a person, this is suffering, from an artist, its beautiful, raw inspiration, and from a poet, its an attempt to hide in words. But you gathered your thoughts here, organized into these three emotions, and created something from it. still raw and scathing, but methodical. keep going, keep constricting those thoughts into prose, you will like the outcome