Reviews for Yearbook
lool. soo cute...luved it
me chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
amazing, i loved it!
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I loved it. It was adorable and lovely, so I'm...glad you wrote it? I'm not unsure about that, I just lost my train of thought, haha. I'm staring at my bulldog, Alice, trying to run across the wooden flooring to chase Little Ted. He just flung it across the room and I think it's his mission to catch it before it drops. Too late. Oh. My bulldog is a boy, and yes, his name is Alice. Never let your 4 year-old neighbour name your dog. It results in animals that are afraid of their own shadow, fireworks, electric drills, squeaky toys and vacuum cleaners. Yup. And Little Ted is a little orange teddy he's had since he was a puppy. Said neighbour gave it to him out of a Happy Meal. He has a blue nose. Anyhow. Why I'm talking about all of this I am baffled also. Just trying to say, loved the story. Why can't I ever leave things simple? The characters were awesome, too.
Izzey chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
good job. i liked it.
Satan'z Myth chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
The story is absolutely adorable! And, you know what? I know two guys who act like those two as seen in the pictures...I hope they realize sometime soon that they're in love with each other! But, well done - it's a good story well told !
Songes chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Such a great and adorable story. Good job.
Amerez chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
that was absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing!
mia5081 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Haha, I enjoyed that one. Great job!

~Mia
HaPpYGuRl chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
the story was incredibly cute ;) ;)

especially the description of the pictures...i went back and readem again...very well written!
papermachee chapter 1 . 9/15/2007