Reviews for The War Diaries
Ceskasi chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
I cannot believe how so few people have read your story. It's am absolute masterpiece. your style of writing is different but not bad. It's very refreshing and a great way to read a story.
your characters are all very believable and I felt really close to each and every one of them.
I felt like I was in the middle of the war too. Like I was also go those secret meetings.
I wish my school was that cool .
We have a school opposite to ours too, you see. Actually, it's more like a back to back school. All girls and blue boys school.
But I think that maybe we'll get tired and stressed too much he we ever did something like that.

Anyway, back to your story.
It's absolutely amazing. The end was very fitting. Although I do wish that maybe I had been with your characters a bit longer. I will surely miss them.
This story will forever stay in my mind and I will constantly drive myself crazy thinking about it.

Stay great
-Ces :)
Jane chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
I have to say, this was absolutely amazing.
I love your style of writing, and I can honestly say that this is one of my favourite stories on fictionpress.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Genius :)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Mm... I want him to throw me an enigmatic glance...

Love it. It's nice to read something with such a distinctive writing style that flows almost like a stream of consciousness.
iheartstarsx chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
That was absolutely amazing. Great story, I totally didn't see that ending coming! I've never read a story quite like yours, and really admire the format and how you wrote everything. I'm not going to be picky with the grammar things (I find spelling errors in published books). Soo write another awesome story, kay? :)
iheartstarsx chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
That is very deep.

I love this! It's amazing what you can do with a different style and format of writing. :)
Garneau chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
Wow.

I love this story. It is amazingly written in such a unique way that I love. I seriously wish I could write lie you.

This story reminds me a bit of Melina Marchetta's On the Jelicoe Road, but it stands out on it's own in it's originality.

The style of writing is so expressive yet very concise.

Thank you for sharing this. I can't wait toread more of your work,

Garneau.
LaughsWithTears chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
Oh, my George. Definitely one of the BEST stories I've ever read on FictionPress, or otherwise.
LaughsWithTears chapter 17 . 1/22/2011
This is possibly one of THE best stories ever written. Really, it is.
LaughsWithTears chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
O.O I love it. To the absolute death.
MidniteLayce chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
haha What a great ending! I loved reading from Nate's perspective, and he tied it all together nicely. I was a true pleasure to read this story, and I am truly honored to be called your biggest fan.

MidniteLayce chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
Oh my gosh. -Such- a great chapter! _ Absolutely incredible! Tremendously prodigious! I -loved- it. Completely worth the wait and tension between them. Inspiring. I'm going to stop babbling now. lol

MidniteLayce chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
A truly amazing chapter. You had me devouring every word ravenously. I loved it.

MidniteLayce chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
I feel like I should have seen this latest prank coming, but I honestly didn't. hehe I guess that's a tribute to your plot developing skills. Nate and Lily are adorable together, and I'm excited to see their relationship develop further.

MidniteLayce chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
It was nice to get more background on the war, and to see some of it in action through Lily's eyes. I especially liked the imagery that her words produce in me when I read them. Absolutely fantastic. I'm itching to read more.

71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »