Reviews for Objects in the Mirror
effervescent-sentiments chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Yay, there's more!

I would take out the beginning, where you refer to the previous chapter, if I were you. It, like chapter 1, felt redundant. Other than that, however, I liked this chapter- probably because of the dialogue involved, and because it's a more present tense.

I hope Michael's not involved. Unless, of course, you give him a completely different personality than the one he currently sports. I'm okay with the gorgeous thing, ya know. ;)

I like the way you describe Miranda. It's very rarely I do this, but I have a friend that sounds exactly like her, so that's how I picture her. My imagination's probably deteriorating. How sad.

Good chapter, update soon, please!

Julia.
KeitaWolf chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
I'm still here, and really enjoying it. You're continuing to set an effective scene and it leaves people on edge as to what happens next.

NICE WORK!

Update soon - I can wait for the next chapter!
Hallie Stunt chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This was a really great begining, and I'm excited to find out what changes happened to her. Miranda also seems like an interesting character, and I can't wait to get to know her better.
KeitaWolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I like this set up. I can't wait to see where you take it.
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Yay! I can already tell I'll like it.

It's probably bad that I like the pink-haired guy. I mean, as much as I want him to, I seriously doubt he'll have anything to do with the rest of the story.

Some of it was kind of. . . repetitive? Like, "okay, you said it, now move on." But over all, I love the idea of the chaos theory: every little thing counts. Every little thing you do effects the history of the world. I could ramble on and on about this, but I won't.

I'm so excited! I'm very happy that you "took my email to heart," and I hope you'll post chapter 2 (1?) soon.

Julia.