Reviews for Blemished
pangur chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Second to last stanza was, by far, my favorite. This was a good piece.
miscellanea chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I like the line that says, "in a baby blue way." You are amazing.
Alice Sleeps chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love how you can write so much and still keep the quality that a lot of people seem to lose. I absolutely love almost everything you write, and this one stands out even above the others.
RavenclawMoose chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I love this poem beyond words. It is perfect in it's portrayal of imperfection. I love irony. I can relate, too, to a love of imperfection. Imperfection can add spice, it's what makes everything unique.

RM
relapse into change chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
'I adore mistakes

The way they slip off my tongue in that baby blue way

Innocent'

i love that the most, all i can say is this is amazing i wish i could write poetry like this :) good job
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
konban wa

... ... ... ...

Okay, hold it, I'm trying to get my brain to work better than the WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW that I'm getting right now, LoL. That's absolutely all I can think of at the moment, though. This poem left me speechless. What a brilliant, creepy piece! I love the insane tone it held, like the person narrating wasn't completely... well, sane. And I agree wholeheartedly with the "But I like to think of it as flawed ecstasy"

And with such speechlessness only comes one thing: *adds to favs* I hope to read many more from you. I'm STILL unable to come up with a suitable response for such a piece. Brilliant!

Zaijen

-Shan-
Wear Me chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
i'm lost for words,

we're all just lost in words right?

beautiful (but i dont want to be too repetitive)
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Wow, you did nothing to offend the literature gods with this piece.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
My initial reaction to this is 'wow' and then a very full speechlessness. The whole poem is perfect, you're voice has matured so much I can hardly believe it. 'baby blue way' 'licking the blood' the last two verses. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I loved it. Keep up the good work, and post soon, I can't wait to read more.

Much love,

Juliet.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
The first line sounds so sweet and twisted, very attention-grabbing. Insanityflawed ecstasy, that's so creative. You really have ways of putting words together. Great poem!

-C.N
astral boy chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Great attitude to it... great great.
Jessie chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Ah! I literally fell over in bed with this one. Amazing. That last stanza is undefinably monumantal.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
The first stanza got my attention, and the last left me with something to think about. The middle wasn't too bad either. ;) Nicely done, as usual!
Toxic.Industrial.Waste chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
The 1st stanza:

"I adore mistakes

The way they slip off my tongue in that baby blue way

Innocent"

It really got my attention. This is how I feel about flaws, as well. Great job. The last line is strong and ends it just right.
axis.on.a.tilt chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Your first two lines are

oh so

catching, hooking,

you have caught me in a snare.

On to read some more...