Reviews for Unsteady
beyondtheblock chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I legit, cannot find the words to emphasize the incredibleness of this story.
Extremely well done, very respectable.
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This was without a shadow of a doubt, one of the best pieces of work I've ever read.
The emotion is real and raw, and I feel angry at Chris now that I've finished the story. The description of everything was spot on and you put emotion into every single word of this piece.
5 star job, and keep on writing!
Elodie Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was super well written although I'm not sure why it's in the spiritual category. I really liked it, you portryed the generic case of how the girl goes back very well.

Elodie.
Inmortal Luz De La Luna chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Intense. Is there going to be a sequal?
MicroQueen15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was really great. It didn't feel as sappy or downright predictable as most fics on this subject. You did really good and I'm not just running my mouth. I like your central characters and their dialogue was just so realistic. Very nice. I'm not even sure I want it continued, simply because this is just so good on its on.
Getuie chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was interesting to read as you display everything from Jess' point of view where a lot of Echos was from a female perspective. It also got me and a writer friend talking for quite some time about abuse and why women put up with it so it brought interesting discussion with it. Well written... sad ending, but it couldn't really have ended in any other way. At least, not yet.
KimHua chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow. You really know how to stir a reader. That was gripping, and oh so sad. The agony of feeling what Jess feels, of desperately wanting Rachel to be free... it's tragic, troubling, and terrible all at the same time.
NicolaTart chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Great job, I love this. I hope to see more of your fine work.