Reviews for Never Ever Ever
Midnight voices chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
love the hidden message. I promised myself I wouldnt write about what they did... but i do it anyway, hidden in my writing, so that only i can see how much it hurts
WriterXO chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I thought this poem was pretty interesting to read. I like the way you wrote it. It seems like you really put thought into this. Pretty clever. Sorry if this is something that has happened to you.
never-written chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I liked the stress you put on the words...it made me stop and try to figure out why that was there...how it changed the meaning. Then i read the other reviews and realized that those wrods are actually a "hidden message", so to speak.

Amazing.
ilovebooksandmusic chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Wow. I always promise myself that I won't do something, that I will just make it stop and I won't dwell on it. And each time, I break that promise. "Promised myself that promises were fake." I loved it. Just the whole thing, it has so much emotion, it's powerful. Ah, I just loved it!
Daiysis chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
i love reading the entire poem and then readin the hidden message in your poetry by just reading what's italized, it's so awesome! You're even willing to go the extra and curse at the end to prove just how frustrated the person is with themself. amazing...
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Ow. I'm sorry...

Realy intense. I like your use of italics.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Very relatable with the specific emotion. The reader can feel the words, even before they are read and comprehended, which is a difficult thing to accomplish. Good work.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow, that was a pretty extreme ending. "Promised yself that promises were fake". Good job, I realy could see the emotion in this.

ps

(i always love your little hidden words. they are like imaginary secrets, if that makes sense. which im sure it doesnt)