Reviews for Niva
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
The third sentence seems a little confusing. I think it needs a "The reason" before "She was not". I love your descriptions, and your tone is very humble yet knowledgable, like that of an old story-teller. You may want to describe Minerva a little earlier in paragraph 4, for those who don't know her. If Jupiter was a fair God, why would he send her home? He would be able to listen to her side of the story and decide that her home was not the best place for her. That line in paragraph 8 is a little confusing. Also, in paragraph 9, you wrote "sun" when I think you meant "run", and you may need to place a "that" before "no god or goddess". I love the ending, and with the exception of a few little grammatical errors hither and thither, it is a beautiful piece.
caty chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
wow, that's a really awsome story. i like
Juel Jupiter so I didn't want to sign in chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
I finally reviewed! This was a good myth, makes a lot of sense. I wonder who that teenage girl was...from New York who went to Rome... Hm... Well, ponder that. I really did like reading this, you should write more if you'd like. One time at band camp...No. One time in 4th grade I wrote The Origin of Clothes, a little too X Rated for 4th graders. IT WAS A CLASS ASSIGNMENT. We got to choose our own myth but whatever. You sure do like snow.
Phoenix of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
::sniff:: That was sweet. I like your theory on the origin of snow. Wasn't Demeter the one who first started winter when Persephone was to stay with Hades in the underworld? This was a very cool story.
Venus5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Very well-written myth, I like it a lot, although I don't agree on your characterization of Venus..._~ LOL You should write more like this!
jesskitten chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
That was soooo good! I love all kinds of Mythology, and that was just really, really good! I mean REALLY good, sorry, I'm going on a bit...IT WAS REALLY GOOD! Thank you...