Reviews for Bioluminescence
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Dear god! Three years! OH MY. UPDATE WOMAN. UPDATE RIGHT NOW. Dear god. Your stories. They are fantastic.
brightsun89 chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
I love love it! please update soon!
f chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
i hope that you update this story.
Handsome Devil chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Omg. this is so great. :)

your stories are so great yet you don't even update them anymore. WAAHH! CRY CRY CRY!

teartear.

sobsob.

I just might become obsessed with you. D:

It's already begun. :O

I wonder what kind of stuff is going on with Nathaniel's glowing thing. Is he magical now or something? Me likes the magic.
Agunimon17 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
The story is great. But I don't understand Luce. Update soon
Twelfth Night chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was a great start to a story. I think. You got the whole glowy thing introduced and stuff...I want to read more, that's my point.
Shado 13 chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
I really like how you write. It's interesting and just quirky enough to be entertaining. It kinda reminds me of how the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is written... Well anyways. Good luck and hope you update soon. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. :)
Pretty. Odd chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
Hah, Nathaniel's so oblivious. I love it. :)
bella-luna89 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
i like this story so far. i really want to see what all is going to happen, so i hope you update soon :)
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
I'm curious about what actually happened and why he seems so easily angered. it's interesting!
gummybaby chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
this is cute. I wonder why Nate's glowing. Please update so I can find out. pretty pleease?
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
interesting can't wait for an update.
calamity jane chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
Pretty cool story so far. Like the title and am curious to find out why he's glowing. I like different relationship with the brother Zach and his 2 significant others. Tricky seems like a pretty funny character too, but Nathaniel needs to relax and stop being so pissed off. Looking forward to more!
amerez chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
I-lost-some-of-my-keys,-sorry-for-the-dashes!-cool-chapter.
Amerez chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
yes, make sure you get your sleep, if you don't sleep you die, and if you die, who will update this story? omg, I can't believe I just wrote that. I think I've finally lost it. Oh well, I love the story, I wish I had his skin...