Reviews for The Princess and the Painter
jaded image chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh, wow...I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this. I think you have a wonderful style of writing, and you got the tone of this fable down pat. I love the lesson behind it, and I think it's absolutely reminiscent of the old fables from childhood. This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing :)
Alexander Price chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Um

wow?

This is, so far, the best fable EVER!

I'd place it in the community "Fabletastic" but it seems that this is already inside of a different community.

This is Original, interesting great, beutiful and I LOVE it,

AMAZING

A one-hundred-and-seventy-six thumbs up!
huimei chapter 1 . 6/2/2010

welcome to our website is :
huimei chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
hi !

eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

welcome to our website is :
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love this. Very insightful.
papermask chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was such a beautiful story. I really enjoyed it. The language was so descriptive and simply gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. :)
Selarose chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was pretty cute. I thought it could've used more details and descriptions, such as just how good the painters' paintings that she rejected were; show us what it meant that she would not like such a wonderful work of art or whatever, and maybe show some of the rejections over the years, rather than just telling us they happened. Also, the dialogue should go in quotations, no?

Well, anyway, I thought this was a nice little story and all. I like how, even though the princess is blind, she's able to see things, while others cannot. And the last few lines of the people speaking up for the marraige of the princess and the painter is a good touch. ]
elisefey chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
It was simple, but in the way that a good fable is supposed to be. I really enjoyed it and the themes were lovely.
emizulu chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I thought that was a lovely fable, and I enjoyed the fact that the blind princess was the only one who could really see. Well done!
Tate Soyker chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Interesting. I love fables. Nicely written. Keep up the good work.
robertrehcra chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Nice for such a short story. I am guessing you had the idea and thought it would make a good story but surprisingly you wrote it down smoothly. And finished it quickly. That never works for me.

In the first paragraph you wrote " most most"

Keep writing Keep Reviewing