Reviews for Werewolfs, Vampires, Goths, Oh My!
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Loved the first chapter but hun, there is no second chapter :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dark Ronin Angel chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This is so cool, I've never had my heart beating the way it was while reading. Keep it up!
Queen Flare chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Wow... that was... disgusting, yes, but still wonderful. A truly magnificent piece of writing.
Kasaku.
*Flare*
R.N. Johnson chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Wow this was so well written! Sure it was gorey but hell! It kicked ass! Sorry I don't have any ideas for your next chapter but I still think you should continue!
Innocent Green Eyes chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Where's the second chapter? Oh well. The first one was scary! lol But very well written D Please continue!
Raven11 chapter 2 . 1/6/2002
wow! that was really good and i cant wait to see what happens keep up the good work!

forever demented

Raven
purplepeters chapter 2 . 9/14/2001
hey my perky little sister

i hope you are enjoying school i like your story this chapter was good but the first one was way better i dont really get into the wolf talking and but i enjoyed it anyways
JeduGurrl Too lazy to sign in right now chapter 2 . 7/9/2001
Just as good as the first.
JediGurrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Veeeery interesting. I like bloody horror scenes anyway, but this is something else! I (not to get too freaky-deaky) think that Artemis, ancient Goddess of the Hunt should've been hiding Nancy, because Artemis wants her to become the new Huntress and take the nightmare creatures down. Just a thought. Definately keep it going.
peter chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
i liked it i think princess but i dont know i was kinda scared but then again i am sure i am the toni girl so thanks for killing me

love ya
wither18 chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Hee, I like this. Alot. Keep on going.
Lily of Trust chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Oh my is right! Wow! And I thought I wrote descriptively gory battle scenes (scratch that, I KNOW I do, it horrifies my parents _) but you took it to a whole knew, very interesting level! So is this little hick down gonna be terrorized by supernatural baddies, or what? *bookmarks this story*
victor vivacious chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
its an interesting story and at first i was lulled into a sense of this is starting to suck and then bam it started ta get good and stuff good job

victor vivacious