Reviews for No Boys Allowed
Haha, hilarious so far!

Update soon!

Mia
Jami chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
hi i love this story! And just when i needed it coz my bff just moved away and i really miss her! THis cheered me up a bit so thanks!_

love jami_
xjennnny chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
awesome. loved it! (: update A.S.A.P((
Let-The-Darkness-Take-Me chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
OMFG! JULES I LOVE IT! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! NOW I DEMAND MORE FROM YOU! PLEASE?
EverythingWeHad chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
LOLOLOLOL! HAHA! Heyy there's little mee! Haha. Wow. I am obsessed with giggling. Haha. I loved this chapter. It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. Haha. ] I need more. update? 0:]
Chelseamuffin chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Gotta make this quick, I'm going to a friend's house soon- KAY SO. I love it XD I love Danny, cos he's awesome, but I love Scott more, just cos he's coolio. (Yes. Coolio.)

UM. Yeah. You know me. I'm off now.
Blueberry Sparkle chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
It's nice to see a crossdressing story about a guy and not a girl for once. Scott has the same personality as my character! (Also named Scott! How weird is that?) Keep updating! )
Stoked Is Rad chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
This story is so freaking funny, I swear. I love it! Definitely keep it up. I love Scott. Then again, we both know I have a bad thing for blondes. Haha. It's currently 5:30 AM. Oh snap! Natalie.
Pop the Bubble chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
bahaah thats so funny

i pity him. this is going to be fun!

but jules? shouldn't you be in bed by now?

staying up till the early hours of morning huh?

how was the movie?

x
Let-The-Darkness-Take-Me chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
OMFG! JULIE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD! THIS IS HILARIOUS!
EverythingWeHad chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
LOLOLOL! HAHA! This chapter was hilarious! I'm going to love this story. Most definitely. Haha. ] .MORE! UPDATE! D
Chelseamuffin chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
*snort* It's just occured to me that Danny would have to shave his legs.

Let it be known that there is NOTHING funnier than a guy having to shave his legs.

... So you've got me confused. Is Danny going to fall in love with Caroline? I hope not, they have good chemistry as just friends :( I mean, either way it'd be good, but I hope not. It's like whoa, you know?
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This is actually really creative, and I'm loving every second of it. So, you know, I'mma go off to the next chapter now. Cos I'm just cool like that, yo.
Pop the Bubble chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
lol

i've given my brother a make-over before

he screamed when i was holding the eyeliner

bahaaha it was hilarious

anyways nice chappie ]

x has nat replied yet? lol