Reviews for Amazing Grace
pluffy chapter 9 . 3/13
I really love this!

1:I like how you write Grace-I enjoy reading stories when their minds are sit in the era(uh-meaning like a Victorian acting how Victorians meant to act like more or less instead of not liking it-I realize it's a not a wrong story to make I just prefer the other one.)

2:I gotten really fond of the characters, specially Grace and Danial(I can't decide who's my favorite)

3:Shipping Grace/Tannike, and the other couples as well(I'm romantic)

4:Also gotten really relieved when it was found out Danial was in fact just distrusting of Grace-let me explain I worried it was because he had a crush on Grace and sensed the relationship between them and was jealous, and I really enjoyed the close (platonic) relationship between them, and so yeah, and also a lot of male/female relationships turn romantic and so which got me worried specially because we know Grace didn't return it(it one time said Daniel was now like a brother) and you know if it's going to happen might as well go all the way.

Okay I guess it's now kinda constructive criticism

1:I realize it might just because of the pov-but it seems a bit bias towards Native Americans, I mean from what I gathered both sides killed members of each other, but other then Grace remembering seeing a Native American head, we never hear how Puritans treated the natives, but honesty-don't worry like I said with Grace's pov we may hear more of their side.

2:You said Danial had a keen mind which I thought meant he was clever-but while he doesn't seem dumb, but average if a bit frail(or with want he want though he's not in the right state of mind to have a keen mind?)

3:Okay this is the one that bugged me throughout the rest of the story-when Tannike saved Grace and Danial he wanted to leave Danial, and seemed kinda mad when Grace objected, which kinda made it seem he was the character that only largely cared for one thing(Grace) while certainly an interesting character idea, but wasn't what I thought of Tannike before, and is still not what I think of him, also while I realize love can kinda hinder on seeing the fuller truth-it was kinda jarring on how Grace didn't react to that, specially on she thinks Tannike was equally helping them both, anyway-I'm just also curious on what you meant with that scene.(Also another thing is-did you meant to say he glared at her or miss spelled glance?)

3:You said Daniel had a keen mind-but he seems average if a bit frail, but with what he want though he isn't in the state of mind.

-and some other thoughts

1:Was saddened at the death of the old man that helped Grace, he seemed kind and I wanted to learn more about him but am better now sense i like how you write Grace remembering him, so it doesn't seem just me missing him.

2:Was also desperately hoping Danial wouldn't die.

their's older things but their smaller-mostly just some changes you might have made sense the first chapters.

4:Also how old is Grace and Charity(or was)? I think her of like 17 or 16, and Charity like a younger child(6-4) or toddlers.

5:Is Daniel younger then Grace? At first I thought he was older but then with how Grace gotten protective of him he seemed younger, though what really sold it was Grace comparing him to Felicity

3:And I would put Tannike slightly older then Grace, I think there was a scene on why, but I can't remember it, again age range would be 16-18

(um...I kinda have this thing for age's,)
xEchoxInfernox chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
This is a really interesting story, I hope you continue:)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
I enjoyed this story so far, thank you
GuestThing chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Ahhhh! Damn it! It's been years since the last update, but this story is so good I can't help but beg! Please bring it back! -falls to knees-
ElephantsNEEDwater2 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Please, continue. I love this!
Handmaiden of Artemis chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Wow this is fascinating! I love all the characters and the drama is excellent. I hope you continue, because you've really got something here! :)
Scriber08 chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Something keeps pulling me back to this story. This story is well-written and captivating. This is seriously one of my favorite stories on here. I felt like I really know the characters and I enjoyed reading the subtle chemistry between Tannicke and Grace. I don't know if you plan on finishing this story but you had me wanting more after the dramatic ending there. I hope you do plan on finishing this. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Good story
When I Make It Shine chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
I am absolutely in love with 'Amazing Grace!' Not only is it well written, but it is absolutely captivating. I cant wait to read more :) I hope you plan on continuing.
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
What a brilliant story! I want to see more of Grace, Tannicke and Daniel!
dress4m chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Oh! Please continue this story! It's really cute (not sure if that it the right word, but you catch my drift). Love that last part with Daniel, even if it was a bit angsty ;)
Scardusk chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
What HAS he done? I hope nothing worse than hurt hisself! I love the interaction between Grace and Tannicke, this chapter had me laughing outloud :D good story, keep up the good work!
sydney420 chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I admire you for penning this beautifully written story. You have a way with words, and a God given talent if I may say so. I can not think of one ill thing to say about this story, except it's killing me to have to wait for the next chapter. I positively think you should continue.

Tannicke is a great character, I love him! I was wondering how you prounounce his name. Maybe you could include that in an authors note in the next chapter, perhaps?

At first I liked Daniel, but now he disgusts me with the way he behaved, trying to make Grace love him. But, I do say it made great entertainment and I'm glad Grace admitted (at least to herself) she loved Tannicke.

One thing I'm really hoping for is Tannicke quickly becoming fluent in English, I can only imagine their wonderful conversations. I'd also like to find out the meaning of why he gave the tooth to Grace as a gift. Maybe it's a proposal of some sort? I know Indians used to do that stuff. Oh, goody!

I'm certainly fond of Joseph. He's so kind, and quite a character. I hope Grace and Tannicke don't part from him anytime soon. As for Daniel.. Of with 'is head! Ha ha, I enjoyed reading so much. Definitely adding this to my favorites list.
Shale Ice chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Ah ha ha!

Things are getting firey!

M m mmh Tannicke! He is such a sexy man!

But Daniel, poor, lonely Daniel. The stress may be too much for him. Do I sense an antagonist in the making?

I'm so excited! :D
Shale Ice chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
I'm absolutely in love with your story! First off, I'm really REALLY enjoying the plot here! Most stories with a native american love intrest takes place in the good old west, and I was pleasantly suprised to see a colonial twist! I love Tannicke so far. I picture him as this super buff and handsome guy ( like Kokoum from the disney pocahantas movie, except better looking and realistic!) who is really caring and protective! I'm really excited to see the romance between these too! I hope it gets to be a major focus, becuase I'm always disappointed with stories that don't really show the romance and/or they never kiss! But I feel like this story is going in the perfect direction!

Secondly, I love how well crafted the story is,and how you can really see each character with their own personality. They are very realistic.

I'm blown away by your awesome sentence structure and grammar usage! Not many stories on this site are written with such precise punctuation and proper word, sentence and paragraph placement! This is definately another factor in my attracttion to this story. I don't get confused about who said what and what so-ans-so is doing. This is one of the best stories I've read so far, in all sense of the concept! Keep it up! I really look forward to your updates!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »