Reviews for Amazing Grace
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28
I enjoyed this story so far, thank you
GuestThing chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Ahhhh! Damn it! It's been years since the last update, but this story is so good I can't help but beg! Please bring it back! -falls to knees-
ElephantsNEEDwater2 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Please, continue. I love this!
Handmaiden of Artemis chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Wow this is fascinating! I love all the characters and the drama is excellent. I hope you continue, because you've really got something here! :)
Scriber08 chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Something keeps pulling me back to this story. This story is well-written and captivating. This is seriously one of my favorite stories on here. I felt like I really know the characters and I enjoyed reading the subtle chemistry between Tannicke and Grace. I don't know if you plan on finishing this story but you had me wanting more after the dramatic ending there. I hope you do plan on finishing this. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Good story
When I Make It Shine chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
I am absolutely in love with 'Amazing Grace!' Not only is it well written, but it is absolutely captivating. I cant wait to read more :) I hope you plan on continuing.
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
What a brilliant story! I want to see more of Grace, Tannicke and Daniel!
dress4m chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Oh! Please continue this story! It's really cute (not sure if that it the right word, but you catch my drift). Love that last part with Daniel, even if it was a bit angsty ;)
Scardusk chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
What HAS he done? I hope nothing worse than hurt hisself! I love the interaction between Grace and Tannicke, this chapter had me laughing outloud :D good story, keep up the good work!
sydney420 chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I admire you for penning this beautifully written story. You have a way with words, and a God given talent if I may say so. I can not think of one ill thing to say about this story, except it's killing me to have to wait for the next chapter. I positively think you should continue.

Tannicke is a great character, I love him! I was wondering how you prounounce his name. Maybe you could include that in an authors note in the next chapter, perhaps?

At first I liked Daniel, but now he disgusts me with the way he behaved, trying to make Grace love him. But, I do say it made great entertainment and I'm glad Grace admitted (at least to herself) she loved Tannicke.

One thing I'm really hoping for is Tannicke quickly becoming fluent in English, I can only imagine their wonderful conversations. I'd also like to find out the meaning of why he gave the tooth to Grace as a gift. Maybe it's a proposal of some sort? I know Indians used to do that stuff. Oh, goody!

I'm certainly fond of Joseph. He's so kind, and quite a character. I hope Grace and Tannicke don't part from him anytime soon. As for Daniel.. Of with 'is head! Ha ha, I enjoyed reading so much. Definitely adding this to my favorites list.
Shale Ice chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Ah ha ha!

Things are getting firey!

M m mmh Tannicke! He is such a sexy man!

But Daniel, poor, lonely Daniel. The stress may be too much for him. Do I sense an antagonist in the making?

I'm so excited! :D
Shale Ice chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
I'm absolutely in love with your story! First off, I'm really REALLY enjoying the plot here! Most stories with a native american love intrest takes place in the good old west, and I was pleasantly suprised to see a colonial twist! I love Tannicke so far. I picture him as this super buff and handsome guy ( like Kokoum from the disney pocahantas movie, except better looking and realistic!) who is really caring and protective! I'm really excited to see the romance between these too! I hope it gets to be a major focus, becuase I'm always disappointed with stories that don't really show the romance and/or they never kiss! But I feel like this story is going in the perfect direction!

Secondly, I love how well crafted the story is,and how you can really see each character with their own personality. They are very realistic.

I'm blown away by your awesome sentence structure and grammar usage! Not many stories on this site are written with such precise punctuation and proper word, sentence and paragraph placement! This is definately another factor in my attracttion to this story. I don't get confused about who said what and what so-ans-so is doing. This is one of the best stories I've read so far, in all sense of the concept! Keep it up! I really look forward to your updates!
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
love love LOVE this story :D please continue!
Istalri chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
This is one of my favorite stories on here! It's incredibly interesting and well-written. I'm excited to know what will happen next!
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »