Reviews for Amazing Grace
Shale Ice chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
I'm absolutely in love with your story! First off, I'm really REALLY enjoying the plot here! Most stories with a native american love intrest takes place in the good old west, and I was pleasantly suprised to see a colonial twist! I love Tannicke so far. I picture him as this super buff and handsome guy ( like Kokoum from the disney pocahantas movie, except better looking and realistic!) who is really caring and protective! I'm really excited to see the romance between these too! I hope it gets to be a major focus, becuase I'm always disappointed with stories that don't really show the romance and/or they never kiss! But I feel like this story is going in the perfect direction!

Secondly, I love how well crafted the story is,and how you can really see each character with their own personality. They are very realistic.

I'm blown away by your awesome sentence structure and grammar usage! Not many stories on this site are written with such precise punctuation and proper word, sentence and paragraph placement! This is definately another factor in my attracttion to this story. I don't get confused about who said what and what so-ans-so is doing. This is one of the best stories I've read so far, in all sense of the concept! Keep it up! I really look forward to your updates!
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
love love LOVE this story :D please continue!
Istalri chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
This is one of my favorite stories on here! It's incredibly interesting and well-written. I'm excited to know what will happen next!
DrKaylaT chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
update...?
Shale Ice chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
AH! I'm in love with this story. Please, please, please, please update soon! I love your style of writing and the time period you chose! I'm a huge fane of native american/ white woman romances!
Annariette chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
This story is so good! Can't wait for more ]
rougette chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
I love it! Hopefully you will update again soon :) I'm really excited to read more.
Istalri chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
This was an excellent chapter! I like how we're beginning to see the bond that is forming between Grace and Tannicke. I'm excited to see what will happen next!
Ram Attra chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is great I like the way you set it up.

PS could you read mine?
sailorsaturn17 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
This is an awesome story! Please keep updating! :)
BethyBooW chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Thanks for the update. It's great to see that things are moving along!
Istalri chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
This was a really good chapter. I'm so happy they've escaped :D I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Night-Rayne chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
Well, I just reread this story after a really long time and I still thinks its good, you should think about continuing it.
BethyBooW chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
THanks for the update!
Istalri chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Wow, this story is awesome :D I'm excited to see if Grace will manage to escape and save her Indian.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »