Reviews for Who Wants to Date Kaitlin Jameison?
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
Awww! I love it! It's really well written and the characters are awesome!
Cdelancy chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
AAAAWWWW! THAT WAS SOOO SWEET!
ndagutierrez chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
Awesome story! Sometimes I want to strangle Kaitlin but then it was nice when she realized some things because Nathan. They both became better persons because of each other and I love how sweet Nathan is to Kaitlin. Ahhh, sweet happy endings. Thanks for sharing!
Anara Celebvilya chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
That was an awesome story. I love how you had all of the characters playing off each other so well, especially Nathan and Kaitlin. Also, was there something going on with James and Haylie? It seemed like there was. Maybe that's just me. They always seemed to be fighting, a lot like Nathan and Kaitlin actually. Anyway, it was quite well written, and I very much liked the characters.

Liz
Juliet Scar chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I cannot contain the smile on my face! I'm sure I am an amusing sight to behold right now! My face is allllll scrunched up trying not to burst out in VERY loud happiness! Have you ever had that feeling? How you read something that is sooooo good and soooooo refreshing that you just want to laugh out loud just to listen to the echo? AHHHHHH! GREAT JOB!
Paulino919 chapter 20 . 5/11/2011
Thanks for completing the story! your a really great author and writer, wish you can make part two, if there is part 2, ill be glad to read it or if you have other different romance stories there, ill try to read, especially when im only interested at love stories XD
Aradia Cloud chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Kaitlin is kinda irritating me with this "do it all and be perfect' attitude.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
Hi. Your story is so fantastic. I am so hapily for Kaitlin and Nathan. They are so cute couples. :) Keep writing. Hope you will write the character's story example James or Aaron or David or Brain or Hayley. I am look forward for your next story. Can't wait for it. :D
ghurl00 chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
Love this one! They're so cute together!:)
fariswheel chapter 19 . 8/29/2010
Love it, keep writing.
lipsalldevilred chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
Please please please write a sequel!

I love this story. You are an amazing writer and had very few grammar mistakes!
Bubbly Girl chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
Wow. This story is really amazing. :) Great job! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
bobby5155 chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Very cute, light story, but it is drowning in cliche.
love75love7 chapter 20 . 4/1/2010
great story. Loved it

Xx ]
fariswheel chapter 20 . 2/21/2010
You rock! This was one of the best stories I've ever read, and trust me, I've read tons of stories. You rock!
343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »