Reviews for Alizée’s Kisses
Vampireacademyrox chapter 28 . 10/25/2010
love it plz ud soon :D

i really want her to get with matt they are so cute together and more moments with the rest of the band
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Faradei chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This chapter was great, as always, can't wait for more!
Faradei chapter 27 . 10/12/2009
This is one awesome story. Always amusing! :) Can't wait for an update
Closed Account Sorry Pal chapter 26 . 9/2/2009
Good chapter keep up the good work
Happy Pappy chapter 22 . 5/4/2009
You have no idea how much I laughed during this chapter. It was utterly awesome, I loved it so much. The epic amount of Chiyuu nonsense made he laughing to begin with, and that was before Aislinn's antics even set in. How can that girl be anymore awesome?

Matt closed his eyes and wrinkled his brow. “Okay. This is weird. Let’s stop talking.”

Takui chuckled. “Agreed.”

Just so you know, that's the best dialouge I've read between Matt and Takui yet. It made me laugh. A lot.

Oh, and if you want to exchange myspaces or msn or whatever, just reply to this review and ask and I'll give it to you. XD
Happy Pappy chapter 21 . 4/19/2009
Yay! My first time back at FP in a long while and I get to read a new chapter of AK!

This chapter was great. Aislinn at an anime convention? Oh, the chaos that she would cause. I imagine she would be more than a little popular at a con, by the way.

Oh, and I think I caught a tiny Chiyuu reference earlier in the story. XD

As for Anime Punch, I didn't go. My next convention shall be Colossalcon so if you're going there, you shall definatly meet me!

I really hope you update soon!
Closed Account Sorry Pal chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
But taking over the world would be a huge step up :O LOL, that Matt is funny, In the end he'll probably let them stay. Takui is an idiot for taking her though, but that's the beauty of it, you can tell he likes her though. And those two kids in the beginning are making me wonder.
Luna4063 chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
lol! I felt so sorry for that dude! I bet he broke his arm
Happy Pappy chapter 20 . 2/2/2009
You were... at Ohayocon? Gah! I missed my chance to meet you! I was there too. Well, if you saw a guy dressed as Tamaki Suoh from Ouran Host Club on either Saturday or Sunday, that was me. D

Hooray for an update! I still love this story and the ending was awesome with Matt's super protectiveness coming into play. Haha, awesome!
Closed Account Sorry Pal chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
Oh gawd! That's fricking funny as hell! Gotta love Matt's over protectiveness! I wonder if perhaps he likes her. Not sure, love Aislinn's ability to manipulate others though.
ilze09 chapter 19 . 12/20/2008
Too lazy to log in, today.

I love Alizee's Kisses! I'm glad Ais got her ballad written, the last thing I want to see is them get dropped from their label already p

Keep writing! Wooh!
Happy Pappy chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
This story always brightens my week, even when I'm having a crappy one. I was especially happy to see a little more light shed on Aislinn's past. I growing more and more curious about who 'her' is and what exactly happens to Ais. Oh, and I'd just like to say for the billionth time I'm still dying to learn what Alizee's Kisses means!

I love Addie, he's so funny. Not as much as I love super smexy Mark though! ]

Oh, and I practically fanboyed over the Chiyuu reference. Oh, and if Chiyuu and Aislinn met... wow, Matt would definatly have a heart attack.

Can't wait for the next chaptah!
Happy Pappy chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
Happy birfday!

I have to tell you, I think I've been going through Aislinn Withdrawal. It feels like it's been forever since I've seen an update!

But you made up for it. This chapter was hilariously awesome. Mark and Adam having to handle Aislinn was awesome and Mark and Matt's conversation at the end was great. It's really strange how easily you make it to visualize everything that goes on with such little.

So, anyways, superb job! Can't wait for more, as usual!
ApplesOfDyscord chapter 1 . 12/3/2008