Reviews for Son of Walmart
watercolour dreams chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Damn, this story sounds so cool! My favourite part has to be:

"On this fair day, however, it was Armageddon. The world was scheduled to die at the precise time of 4:37 PM, although no one was really sure which time zone that was. The point was, this was the definite end-of-the-world."

It made me laugh, especially the whole time zone part. It's really sad that your stories have been plagiarised, and so many times as well. But I will say that you are an amazing writer. This chapter leaves me feeling curious and amused. It is great!
abc123 chewy chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
?
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I love the idea that an ordinary waitress can save everyone from Armageddon. I also love your villainous Santa very much.
iBrandi chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It's my humble opinion that there should be more Mary-Lou the diner waitress stories out there. She's obviously the chosen one to save the world. (More, there must always be more).

I love all your other stories, too, but this one is fairly different, and I like it! :D
Seeker of Knowledge chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
lol i love this story... its so random

never stop writing

() Eleri (
Elodie Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
*Sweat-drop* if you've read or seen anime/manga you know what that manes. LOL that was the funiiest piece of insanity as you called it ever. LOVED it though, and I'm laughing.

nice job

Middi
sunshower chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Lol this is fantastic. I absolutely love the lead character, and the concept is brilliant.
Kalika G chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was absolutely brilliant! Honestly speaking, I've read a lot of your stuff, and liked it, but that was a stroke of genius.

It's convinced me to make an effort to read the rest of your one-shots. And I'd definitely be thrilled to see more.
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
BAHAHAHAHAHAA. I'm in class, and I peed myself laughing. -.-" Why'd you have to make it so funny?

Enjoyed it, you need to write more of these humourous one-shots. I'll never think of Santa as the good old jolly man again!

:P

Woot. You made my day with this.

Lisa
Charlotte-Stevens chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
"No genius has ever existed without some touch of madness"

Rather interesting ;) You've done well with striking a good balance with your descriptiveness, and appear to have a good range of vocabulary which makes it even better :)

Keep it up!

Charlotte
Hed in the Cloudz chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This is hilarious! Written very well, with only a few confusing sentences when Santa is introduced as Satan. I'd like to point out, though, that Santa is relatively new, having been introduced by Coca Cola, so I may be missing something, but I didn't think that it was thousands of years. Oh, and shouldn't it be Christmas Eve? Anyways, I loved it. Thank you!
Keeping.a.Secret chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
that was interesting, to say the least
krazynclutz chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i LOVE this! so very crazy! u must have been hiigh on sugar when u wrote this!
Saranya chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
LOL...that was HILARIOUS. I love parodies. As long as they're not too long. Parodies that are the size of full-length novels annoy me.

But yeah, that was funny.
pasify chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
congratulations on your imagination. No offense here but I think it is kinda insane and non-logical! haha...but it's funny anyway! Maybe you can put this under the fantasy category too!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »