Reviews for Son of Walmart
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
this was really odd, in a very amusing way. if you would introduce this type of writing in troulbe starting with an q, i think that the entire readers would tear their hair out, and scream. damn, do that, i would laugh my ass of :).
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Yes one should never under estimate the power that sales and discount designer footwear will have on a middle aged over weight female. Tres amusant.
zakei chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
LOL funny.
sky written chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
You are so insane. Only you could make Santa Claus not only the Overlord of Consumerism, the Alpha and the Omega & the Master of Store Chains, but also the Son of Walmart. And I'd make this review loong, but I'm on my first day of vacation in China and am suffering from jetlag...

Oh, and I want to see that sequel. Should be interesting.
Blue Devil012 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Wow, haha, that was crazy but VERY well written! I was entertained all the way. )
HollowxPromises chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Hehe. Very funny! I think there's a few typos across the story which make it not exactly make sense.

Haha: I love the starbucks joke :D

You still are reigning queen of awesome funniness of fictonpress.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This was...different. I laughed out loud a few times. Haha, I never noticed that Santa rearranged spells Satan...so true!
AutumnColors chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I'm a huge fan. Quite imaginative! Quirky and cute. I love it.
Lily Pierce chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
*is dying of laughter* Oh, this just made my night! And to think that I always stood up for Santa. Well, now I know better. *firm nod* What I wouldn't give to see the Valentine's Day sequel. I loved Mary-Lou, too- what an amazing character, and I'm so grateful she saved the Christmas sales. I don't know what I'd do without them. :) Thanks for going with this idea and posting it for the rest of us to enjoy!
Luna chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Wow... that was different! Hahah enjoyably different and yet oddly satisfying to hear santa turn on the satan. Again wow.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
cheers myrika! this was so cute. i never thought about Santa rearranged into Satan, and I love the son of Walmart part.
Najia chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I could do nothing but laugh :)
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Loved the consumerism parody, and of course, religion. Ending killed me.
Kathleen Moon chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
well...it was certainly insane...but interesting...keep writing! More of Q!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4