Reviews for Don't Make A Scene
PicturesqueReality chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I was actually hoping to get the chance to read this again because it's beautiful!

Must suck having plagiarizers going at you from left to right. Nevertheless, I love the plot! I love how the two of the progress from being enemies to acquaintances, to something more. ;) The love triangle was also heartbreaking, and you show us the conflicting thought of Lacey and how she finally realizes who she wants all along. :)
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I really hope you repost this ! I'm going to put this on alert, just in case (:
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hi !

alyssakk11 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
this is so not fair. some pl give a whole chapter to tease us with, but you only a couple paragraphs?, and it still captures my attention. Awesome!
Pseudonym59 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
I'm guessing that the chapters are so short for a reason. DARN YOU PLAGIARISTS!
joeysmommy chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
Lacey cracks me up. She's my new hero
joeysmommy chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Random note - There's an American figure skater named Ryan Bradley P
joeysmommy chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Great 1st chapter! I love how comical your descriptions are!
sandra chapter 20 . 9/21/2009
omg
sandra-ps im sorry chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
wat the hell y is it so short and u skipped so many parts that it doesnt make sense im not tryin to sound me but ye its interestin but confusin cause its so short and it dont make sense
petitelena chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I am in love with this story. I am one of the few lucky ones who read it till the end before it got removed.

I have to say I love strong characters and Lacey is one of them. Sure she might be a rebellious and maybe a bit bitchy but I found it entertaining. Most of the part I enjoy is, of course, Ryan and Lacey scenes. I think most of the people here agree with me. It's comedic and I love it how you assigned songs to each chapter. One of my favourites was the Night of the Dancing Flame by Roisin Murphy, I got it on my iPod. Thinking about how Lacey put the fly on supposedly Ryan's pasta and with that song playing, just makes me laugh.

It's not as cliche as I thought, you added a little drama in there too and I love it. It's not just about happy sunshine all the time, with her mother dying and how she finds comfort in Ryan. I love that in a story, how the characters goes into some transition and feels weak and vulnerable. It's realistic.

And I love the cliche resolution in the end. The kind of ending that makes you smile.

Anyway just doing a review, even though it has been removed, I feel like doing one. Just made an FP account a month ago... ish

Good luck with the rest of your writings, hope to see more of your stories. : )
shut up freak chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
that SUCKS! why would anyone do that? its unfair, its stupid, its horrible, and its ILLEGAL. ive been reading your stories for a long time (they rock) and just started my FP account. thats awful, poor you, and poor peeps that also had this happen :( i'll try to follow you on lj, too
Jhaynee chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I know I've only recently been on FP, but I have anonymously read your stories before. It saddens me that you've had to take down your stories.

They were such an enjoyment to read. I do feel horrible about the recent acts of plagarism. That's completely unfair, especially for all the hard work you put into your stories.

It sad to see such words disappear from this site, you truly had a gift to entertain and make me smile when I read your works.
passer-by chapter 20 . 6/16/2009
Thanks for writing all your stories. Will always greatly appreciate great writing (:
ilovewriting23 chapter 20 . 6/15/2009
Hello! I am a reader of all of those writers you mentioned, and I noticed tht you, I mean all of you, had the website on your home page. However I cannot read, or understand for that matter the site, I might need some help finding your stories. The thing is that I already read all of Myrika, angels and effects's stories, but i have never read one of yours, and I was just about to, when this happened.

So what I am saying here is that I need help, I am not from Us, not from UK, I normally do not use the site you girls chose, so I need help.

Please answer! **