Reviews for The Scissor Man
Rowvle chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Wow, he sounds so creepy and scary, wouldn't like to meet him in a dark alley :)
John Scott Brewer chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hopping in the head of a serial killer is a dangerous business

That aside... I know that same happy tune.

Good work. Very easy gait, It has a definite arch and a nice finish. Good stories are best described as fine wines.

I like Jack. Hmm. He reminds me of a young Lector with such a haphazard way of speaking about the dead.

For some weird reason I heard the voice of Gir from Invader Zim when he said, "I feel so happy!"

Only a matter of time means I expect to hear from Jack again, once more, very nice and concise.
Aureate Fading chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wonderful exposition... Jack reminded me of Edward Scissorhands... only... SERIOUSLY disturbed and sinister... ]

~~Lady of the Mirror
SugarRayne chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Nice. It feels like some odd combination of the novel "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" (which I highly recommend) and "Edward Scissorhands". At least, that's what I'm envisioning as I read this.

Beautiful job, keep up the great work.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Original piece. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
Lady Aether chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Wow. I like it, especially the ending. Jack *snicker snicker*. Anyway, I actually like your poem-ish style; it works with this piece and adds to its beauty. Yes, I do think it's beautiful. The way it's composed, the way it flows, I think it's lovely and has found its way to my favorite's list.