Reviews for Fifty Two Dragons
Fractured Illusion chapter 34 . 10/19/2008
It is with disgust that I squeal, haha. Very imaginative food, so imaginative it made me go "ew".

Btw I like how you make the dragon world come so alive. I rarely see dragon societies and whatnot. Its time they get some street cred!

Keep it up!

- Frac, from the Review Marathon (link in profile) check it out if you'd like :)
Fractured Illusion chapter 33 . 10/19/2008
Newspaper is so cute! Just because of his name but I also like his curiosity.

It's a sad ending though! T_T Me no likey. Poor Newspaper. Poor poor fellow.

Fractured Illusion chapter 32 . 10/19/2008
"the fishes complaints"

- fishes'

Adorable ending! It made me crack a smile! Like this: :3 Totally. :p

(I just realized I am nearing the end! Nooez)

-Frac
Fractured Illusion chapter 31 . 10/19/2008
"When it crashed, they laughed."

; Haha, I feel sorry for Wright, but I feel like laughing with them other dragons. Nice end!

Nice name too, because I assume it is like the brothers who practically invented air planes right? Well you probably know your history better than I do.

Fractured Illusion chapter 30 . 10/19/2008
"Said the bear"

- This sounds odd. Maybe "so" said or "The bear said"?

Eitherway, Doorknob isnt the sharpest tool in the shed is he? :P I like him because of it, such a klutz haha.

Fractured Illusion chapter 29 . 10/19/2008
"he looked more like a flying squirrel then any dragon"

- first: it's "than"

- second: HA! Perfect image for the mind, thanks

Pinecone is a cute name too. And fitting of this deathly creature.

Nice that Bigfoot got a cameo too. Is Loch Ness next? Wait, might Loch Ness even be a dragon? D

Fractured Illusion chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
Poor, poor rex! XD I loved his demise, I am sure it must've caused a stir!

I like the idea of a bone dragon too. It makes me wonder how they'd look like... Is it just bone? Hm... Interesting concept.

Fractured Illusion chapter 27 . 10/19/2008
"Thunder wasn’t a flying dragon, he danced"

- Yeah I'm sorry, but a) WTF? and B) this is hilarious!

WOW at the ending! It is all explained now! Man, Thunder doesnt dance too often then? Poor sucker. But really, good ending! I would never have expected it.

Thunder is a favorite!

Fractured Illusion chapter 26 . 10/19/2008
Didn't enjoy this one, because I didnt get it.

The first line was confusing too, it made me think he was dead T_T

Fractured Illusion chapter 25 . 10/19/2008
Bonespike is awesome! I love that he has kidnapped princesses, it makes him bada§§ :p

Alas, his Achilles heel! Who can blame him for it? Such a tragic design... But it makes him even more lovable :3

I like your dragons the most when their character shines through I have noticed. This is no exception. It makes the reading more personal.

Fractured Illusion chapter 24 . 10/19/2008
"His antique white body was as frail as the scrolls he watched over with nearsighted eyes"

Killer line! Mucho description but not in a forced way, but imaginative. Cool!

His demise is a pitiful one, however. Albeit funny. But it is a paradox. If he often misplaced, how could he often get trapped "forever"? It doesnt make any sense...

Fractured Illusion chapter 23 . 10/19/2008
"as a god[,] for Sunspot" I think?

XD So its Sunspot we owe it to all the pyramids eh? Nice! Very creative you got here.

The SPF was hilarious btw. I could never have guessed ;

Fractured Illusion chapter 22 . 10/19/2008
I liked the thing about the prank, it made Crater seem like he had a very homely life :p Sweet you know?

And the ending! Bah! I like it, it's completely giggle-inducing. And now I just wanna know what they saw. What did they see?

Fractured Illusion chapter 21 . 10/19/2008
"for the heavens to use[,] writing horoscopes" I think?

Starfire's a cute one, living such a peaceful life haha. If only she wasnt a con-artist :o

"shining like the stars she loved"

good way of tying the description to her hobby!

Fractured Illusion chapter 20 . 10/19/2008
"small[,] black and yellow" ?

This twist was SPIFFY! Lovely! Charming! Man, it was so cute and SPECIAL. I can't really explain in :P But Honey is among the top dragons now.

93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »