Reviews for Fifty Two Dragons
Fractured Illusion chapter 19 . 10/19/2008
Not sure if I like this. I mean, why would there be an annual sacrifice if it was for naught? Doesnt make sense...

The way Pele looks is way cool though. Magma is an appealing look :p

Fractured Illusion chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
"Her skin had the texture of sandpaper"

- Liking the description :)

And haah! Nice ending, you tied it to another dragon! Didnt expect that. cant remember his name now, but still :P

Sprinkles was a lovely addition :) Cute and sandpaper-y cant go wrong.

Fractured Illusion chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
:) Aw, Avalanche is adorable! His ability is awesome haha.

"him formidable . Avalanche "

- yeah, accidental space needs removing :p

Fractured Illusion chapter 16 . 10/19/2008
"much to big for Rock Slide"

- too big

"Rock Slide was the oldest"

- I think it'd sound better if you said "being" the oldest.

Sort of "meh" about Rock Slide. There wasnt any finesse in the ending.

Fractured Illusion chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
"the end finely came"

- I think you meant "finally"?

And aw, sweet dragon Gilt ) Even if there was no surprise I liked it, he was a content dragon with a happy life. You need those from time to time!

(I still like your crack endings though)

Fractured Illusion chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
Oh wow! XD Poor Cheese, he got conned by the Cracker! Well at least its good character build-up, you cant say it came as a TOTAL surprise :P

"Even their mom couldn’t keep them straight"

Because I have a dirty mind, this line strikes me as hilarious

Fractured Illusion chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
XD

"Deep in the bowels of the earth tunneled Wyrm"

I've only gotten this far and I am already hooked.

Haha! "Wyrm" Lovely name! Worm, anyone? Nice...uhm...subtlety? ;

Ending was a bit bland, though. If the twist was that he got to Asia, then I think you could've thought of something different. You can do better! *takes pom poms* Go Ruth! Go Ruth!

You can do it!

Fractured Illusion chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
"She use to work"

- used?

Oh my what a scandal! Nice twist, as usual, I didn't expect it. I thouhgt it'd be because she wasnt sucha good nurse or something. I gotta think outside the box ;

Fractured Illusion chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
Oh. My. Gawd! My retinas! It hurts to imagine their offspring XD

Good one, though! Adding the whole Romeo and Juliet aspect to dragons (and penguins) was definitely a surprise twist. (the children even more so. Hell, the not-suiciding double the surprise!)

May I mention that the name amuses me? Because it reminds me of "sicc em" expression haha. Yeah, totally irrelevant, but still :P

Fractured Illusion chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
No, I didn't like this one either D

Well I liked the start and set-up of Ash, she seems like an interesting fellow. the "covered in soot" part also made me like her. Sounded adorable!

But the ending...I dunno...I didn't care much for it because I don't see the humor in glass hummingbirds. I mean, another dragon likes to make statues. Collecting these things cant be so weird then...

Onto the next dragon!

-Frac
Fractured Illusion chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Yeah I did not care much for this piece. It seemed TOO random and silly, if that is possible.

The ending didn't tell me much either, so I didn't like it. Is there something special with cottage cheese? I think the joke is lost on me...

Ah well. There is always the next dragon! Gotta catch them all XD

Fractured Illusion chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
I love the name! captain shiny pants, haha! Makes me crack up.

I feel sorry for the poor sickly being though T_T he has it tough. Still like him. With that kind of name, how could you not?

Ending was spot on! Well timed humor .

Fractured Illusion chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
Hmm... I didn't enjoy Death Fang as much as the others. Buttercup's hilarity might have spoiled me though, but the descriptions were sort of expected overall.

Didn't care much for the ending either, it was anticipated.

Sorry Death Fang. I'll send you some pink miniskirt to go with that boa XD

Fractured Illusion chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
You know I knew something horrible would just happen to poor little Buttercup D damn 4th graders! How DARE they?

This is a particularly good chapter, I liked the way you described her. I got a better overall image of Buttercup than of the other dragons so far.

"No bigger than a ping-pong ball,"

I was in love from then and onwards :p Lovely!

Fractured Illusion chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
Haha! Holy jeebus! D I love your little endings, they always take me by surprise, and this was no different. Poor Coral.

Anyways, I think you built up her character nicely - I can picture her. :) At least I think I can.

93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »