Reviews for Fifty Two Dragons
Fractured Illusion chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
XD Ouch! What an ending, totally didn't expect it. Brilliant!

Too bad too, because Sticker was a lovable fool T_T I think he, and Spit Fire, are my fav so far, because there's just something wild about them D

Fractured Illusion chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
"red[,] hot dragon" I think?

"with a fancy for glass sculptures"

Well worded :p (although I am sucker for the word fancy)

Tab here didnt get quite an interesting ending as the other two but at least it shows he can move on.

Fractured Illusion chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Aw, poor Marble :p Fitting name though.

This "story" of yours is cool, I have to admit, because it manages to follow a certain structure you've set for yourself (52).

The ending was nice too! I was wondering if she was a Mary Sue (but in dragon form) but she wasnt! Glad reality sucker-punched her in the face, hah!

Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Haha! Well done, it has a certain dry charm about it :)

Also we all have to love it, because the dragon won! Wohoo!

(btw, frills? Of all things? :P)

-Frac, from the Review Marathon (link on profile)
HarmonicDiscord chapter 32 . 8/24/2008
Building permits! Hahaha I love it. So orignal and funny. Keep it up!
Celestial Songbird chapter 32 . 8/23/2008
So original, and absolutley brilliant. So funny!
Mockingbyrd's Tune chapter 31 . 5/9/2008
This is really fun, witty, and light-hearted. I'm not sure which dragon is my favorite; there are too many good ones.

Thanks! - M.T.
rachel-r15 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Very interesting stories.

I liked the brief overview, and then the endings.

Nice job, and amazing imagination.

I would have never thought to do something like this.

All I can say is:

Why the number '52'?
Written In Red chapter 31 . 5/7/2008
Mow the world is covered in dragons can't wait for more.
Written In Red chapter 19 . 5/7/2008
Lakes of Lava make good rotisory, Still loving the concept!
Written In Red chapter 13 . 5/7/2008
WYRM OWNS U!

I must say nobody writes me reveiws. I don't know how u came uo with such a clever concept. Lovable gets reveiws, I guess serious stories don't.
Tawny Owl chapter 26 . 5/6/2008
No I think Winkle is my favourite now. The picture of part of the golf course flying away made me laugh. There's a nice mix of funny, serious and thoughtful here that makes them all more interesting.
Tawny Owl chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
This is so funny, and I love how you have managed to create such strong characterizations with only a few lines. Someone else mentioned adding pictures. I think that would be a good idea as I can find myself imagining what each dragon would look like.

Haven't read them all yet, I think I'm going to pace myself because they're too good to rush all in one go. My favorite's Coral at the moment though.
newshound chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
Very funny stuff
Madame La Dauphine chapter 15 . 3/28/2008
I keep thinking that with some illustrations, this would be a great young adult or youth humor book. It seems like a very interesting exercise in description and characterization.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »