Reviews for Love Ever After
casi chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
shame on you breaking rules (hehe computer class is so easy and boring and slow)

but i do like this collection quite a bit, even if YOU dont seem to... continue please :)
ALittleTooAddicted chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
i would consider this writing about 'life', but maybe that's just me. anyway, i like them. i just want to say, about this 'subject/preposition/predicate' thing: have you ever heard of 'poetic liscence'? it's where poets are allowed to write however they feel like. there are no rules.

...ok...i'm done...

-ALTA
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow! This one...I can't really find the words to explain how I felt while reading this. It's so amazing!
Devon finally wrote a review chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Let's forget this. All of it. The last thing I want you to do is stop writing. I don't want you to apoligize because you did nothing wrong. Don't make an attempt to correct what happened. AND your poetry ISN'T stupid. I know how much writing can help with the stress everyday life. I should be the one apoligizing for taking every word you wrote to heart. I'll try to be more understanding about what you write, and I promise I will read what you write. I know you love me. I love you too.

This will all be alright

As long as you're still

MY princess

And as for a review. The entire piece is well done. "Devon" found a less creative format, but I can assume that you were writing and not worrying about the technicalities. Either way, keep it up.

- Devon

(You can call me ANYTIME you want to.)
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Oh, that was good! It'll go in my favorites! You were so true to yourself and you expressed your feeling so well! I really liked how you ended the poem, with that question! And how the whole poem was like a letter to that person. I hope to hear more from you soon!

The Reverse Edge Blade
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
This was different from what I've seen from you before. I liked how short each poem was, and how you'd sorted each of them into one chapter! The words you used to describe your feelings were powerful, and I liked how you wrote the headlines for each poem!

Great job, this will go in my favorites! Keep at it and write more!

The Reverse Edge Blade